• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football 12/3

The last thing we want to deal with is Clemson actually winning a conference title. Their fans are already insufferable even though they haven't won shit in decades.

+1

If Clemson wins this game it will be like letting the crazy uncle out of the attic.

Yeah, I've said it before, the guy is Jerry Springer on the radio. He stirs the pot and watches the fall out. He just happens to do it with sports as the backdrop.

No offense taken, especially since Mississippi is the fattest state. Alabama is second, but I'm sure it's gaining (pun intended) fast. Also, Charlie Weis deserves to be mocked at every turn.

He's raised a lot of money for kids with mental disorders so I can't say the same. He'll do well at UF when they get bigger talent.

I'm sure Swofford has already soaked one Depends and working on another given that Clemson and VPI filled the stadium.

LSU scored 42 points with only 237 yards of offense and 13 first downs.

That's good to hear. Attendance at the B10 CG is...unimpressive.

Actually looks pretty filled up now; I guess I fell for the ol' "pregame crowd shot taped from earlier in the afternoon" trick.

LSU's defense would significantly challenge several NFL teams. Not saying LSU would win. But, they could keep some games interesting.

We were a field goal away from being in Charlotte... I can't let it go.

We were a field goal away from being in Charlotte... I can't let it go.

Can you imagine the tailgate we would have had with an 8:00 kickoff and the great weather we had today? I'd probably be dead in the parking lot right now.

There is no college team that could handle the worst NFL team. I'm sorry, there is just no way.

Back