• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football 12/3

Yeah Texas you pretty much got me. Its been sort of blah. Of course the first play I saw was the Mathieu return when I got home from work. Also I fucking hate rooting for LSU, as well as Oklahoma later. Double Yuck.

Also I've been in love with Tracy Wolfson my whole life. There I said it.

I like Jill Arrington better. Made the Zook years tolerable.

Under Richt, Georgia has won at least 10 games every year in which they had a returning starter at QB. Pretty damn impressive.

And LSU should be in no matter what. Their profile is so much better than 'Bamas. And oh yeah, they won at their place

Last edited:
If Georgia wins will Alabama be left out of a BCS bowl? Can a conference have 3 teams in the BCS?

Yes if 2 are playing the the title game.

LSU-Bama is going to happen regardless of this outcome.

Really? If LSU loses, I think it's absolute horseshit that Alabama and LSU play for the title when neither won their conference...not to mention that they are in the same conference.

Really? If LSU loses, I think it's absolute horseshit that Alabama and LSU play for the title when neither won their conference...not to mention that they are in the same conference.

Not saying I like it, but who do you think the title game should be if LSU loses?

Yes if 2 are playing the the title game.

LSU-Bama is going to happen regardless of this outcome.

Maybe. I think LSU probably deserves to be in regardless of outcome at this point in time. They would still have the best resume of anyone left. I do think it opens to door for OK State a bit. We'll see.

I think you can make a case for OK State (assuming they win tonight)...

Assuming they win by a substantial margin (2 or more TDs), I think there's a case to be made. But the way their defense has been, they're just as likely to give up 45 to OU.

I think you can make a case for OK State (assuming they win tonight)...

LSU will have beaten what could be 3 BCS teams (Oregon, West Virginia, Alabama) plus another ~top10 team in Arkansas. They've done enough IMO compared to a different team's body of work.

That being said, I think LSU wins here so it probably is an irrelevant conversation.

LSU will have beaten what could be 3 BCS teams (Oregon, West Virginia, Alabama) plus another ~top10 team in Arkansas. They've done enough IMO compared to a different team's body of work.

That being said, I think LSU wins here so it probably is an irrelevant conversation.

I think he meant OSU over Bama.

I tend to agree, but damn if I don't sing it (in all of its variations) when it comes on TV.

It's gotta be ironic, right? I'm thinking they're trying to follow in the footsteps of Subway with the "5...5 dollar...5 dollar footlong" jingle which, according to an article I read, they knew was sort of annoying and tongue-in-cheek but did it anyway in the hopes that it would stick in people's heads.

I think he meant OSU over Bama.

yeah, like I said, a loss by LSU here + OK State beating OU relatively easily certainly puts them in a conversation versus Bama.

But I think Georgia is in trouble. They should have had a huge lead in the 1st half, didn't, and now have no momentum.

Back