• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football Game Thread

An 8 team playoff would be so money this year. Conference champs and 3 at-large, no more than 1 at-large per conference.

1 Alabama vs. 8 Clemson
4 Stanford vs. 5 Baylor

2 Florida State vs. 7 Auburn
3 Ohio State vs. 6 Oregon

As good as those are, the semis...

Oregon would ass pound the Buckeyes.
Bama/Baylor and FSU/Oregon??? My word...

Baylor vs Texas A&M/Oregon would be so much fun to watch.

In no world does Clemson deserve a shot at a national championship. Yuck.

Our future 4 team playoff will be plenty fine.

Last edited:
They wouldn't get a shot. They'd play Bama.

True dat PH. However I'd rather throw the non-BCS schools a bone and let your #1 have them in the first round. Could also lead to some epic upsets. If we're gonna go 8 schools and all.

No problem with that. Throw in Fresno State, NIU, or UCF in that #8 spot.

God it would be so funny if Orgeron gets hired as the USC head coach

God it would be so funny if Orgeron gets hired as the USC head coach

In a way I'm rooting for them so this will happen. Can you talk about anything more epic than Cokehead Ed in LA ruining the Trojans? Would be EPIC.

That being said I can't see any way Haden allows it. He's way to straight laced (and smart) to allow it.

@celebrityhottub: CHESSNOTS ROASSIN ONAOBANFAHR
JACKFROSS NIPPAN AYER NOS
YOOTAH CURLS BEAN SON BYDA CRYER
ANFOLK WRASSUP LIKASKIMEAUX
"Orgeron Xmas, Track 3"

In a way I'm rooting for them so this will happen. Can you talk about anything more epic than Cokehead Ed in LA ruining the Trojans? Would be EPIC.

That being said I can't see any way Haden allows it. He's way to straight laced (and smart) to allow it.

It would be fucking spectacular

Also where is the Coach O interview ABC.

@slmandel: Clemson's SID. RT @TimBourret Pulling a Stanford. 3rd time in last 21 games top 10 Stanford team lost to unranked team

georgiadies.gif

Michigan v. Northwestern in 3rd overtime.

I was at this game. Absolutely awful. 18 total points were scored in regulation. Michigan tied it on a last second, rushed FG (where the O line didn't really set, and one guy was definitely offside: no calls).

And then there were 28 points in OT. Poor NW. They've gotten their hearts ripped out and stomped on in several B1G matches this year.

I was at this game. Absolutely awful. 18 total points were scored in regulation. Michigan tied it on a last second, rushed FG (where the O line didn't really set, and one guy was definitely offside: no calls).

And then there were 28 points in OT. Poor NW. They've gotten their hearts ripped out and stomped on in several B1G matches this year.

I know after such a promising start, it's been one heartbreaker after another for NW, starting with the Ohio State game.

In no world does Clemson deserve a shot at a national championship. Yuck.

Our future 4 team playoff will be plenty fine.

Lulz....how can you say Clemson doesn't deserve a shot, but you have no problem with other one loss schools? Auburn with two losses and one decent win deserves a shot over Clemson? You cray.

Dude they just concussed my boy. Fuck you Baylor.

And no you're not playing like Alabama. Bama woudn't have given up 20 to Tech in the first 20 minutes.

AND TD!

Holy shit great play call. KLIFF!

Your boys needed to man up, Brasky. He should get off the field if he can't take a hit to the shoulder!

Back