• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football Game Thread

Gus Johnson's call on the Baylor punt return for td should get an Emmy nomination. He is soooooo good.

if usc beats stanford, oregon controls destiny for pac 12 championship right?

Baylor just completed their first pass of the season to a running back! That is surprising given their offense.

horrific call in usc stanford game. have to blow the whistle. if we are preaching player safety, then you have to stop plays when they are done.

Perhaps he knows that the game will be over by the 4th quarter. So use up your excitement while it is still a game.
Gus Johnson does not simply run out of excitement.

I don't care for Briles; but I love the way Baylor plays. They are super aggressive on both offense and defense. They don't know how to play conservative or scared. We are both on offense.

Dude they just concussed my boy. Fuck you Baylor.

And no you're not playing like Alabama. Bama woudn't have given up 20 to Tech in the first 20 minutes.

AND TD!

Holy shit great play call. KLIFF!

That might be the best catch ever j.j. Worton

This may have already been discussed on this or another thread, but fucking Duke, man. You've got to be shitting me.

This may have already been discussed on this or another thread, but fucking Duke, man. You've got to be shitting me.

Meh, Miami is an above average team at best. If Grobe had a sack we'd beaten Miami by 10+.

They're really not that good.

Whatever they are, they are going to play for the freaking ACC Championship. Should lose, but still. This sucks.

An 8 team playoff would be so money this year. Conference champs and 3 at-large, no more than 1 at-large per conference.

1 Alabama vs. 8 Clemson
4 Stanford vs. 5 Baylor

2 Florida State vs. 7 Auburn
3 Ohio State vs. 6 Oregon

It would be money every year. We'd always have matchups like that.

Back