• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football Game Thread

Turned on the game at just the right time it seems.

On a pretty much unrelated note, there's like 0% chance anyone other than Malzahn wins NCOY, right?
Art Briles?

Looks like something that would happen to us, from Georgia's point of view that is.

Great production by CBS. Instead of going straight to the replay, they stuck with the great reaction shots.

say what you want to about the sec, but the games are tremondously exciting

Art Briles?

Oh duh.

Still, it's just incredible to me that Malzahn inherited a team that went 3-9 (0-8) and is 10-1 (6-1). Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Auburn controls their destiny at this point..and the Iron Bowl is in Auburn this year.

Oh duh.

Still, it's just incredible to me that Malzahn inherited a team that went 3-9 (0-8) and is 10-1 (6-1). Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Auburn controls their destiny at this point..and the Iron Bowl is in Auburn this year.

Auburn does control own destiny.

Most amazing play you'll see. Time for two more plays for Georgia. Not over yet.

Most amazing play you'll see. Time for two more plays for Georgia. Not over yet.

Seems like the clock ran about 3 or 4 seconds after the passing first down. Surprised Ga coaches didn't try and get that looked at.

Back