• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football Game Thread

Last drive was all Murray. Shame he got drilled on the last play and that his DBs lost the game for him.

I like the years we get 2 bye weeks, means 2 Saturdays of being able to sit back and watch college football without having to worry about our train wreck of a program.

Lesson # 1 - Get rid of incompetent coordinators before they wreck the program.
The people with the power to get of them have to realize they are incompetent first and those individuals haven't realized that yet.

Cutcliffe is in the conversation too. It's probably Malzahn if they beat Bama though.
I don't see how it could happen, but if they were to beat FSU in the ACC title game and go to the Orange Bowl, I think it would be Cut's hands down.

USC can't get out of its own way! Game @ U. Tn. great example...

Texas Tech up on Baylor 21-7 in first quarter (assuming TD stands and Tech makes extra point).

and, they missed the extra point: 20-7

Clowney down for SC.
pHyGGgg.gif

Kliff's team doing some work. They knew they were going to have to score on almost every possession, but Baylor looks tight tonight.

Kliff's team doing some work. They knew they were going to have to score on almost every possession, but Baylor looks tight tonight.

Nevermind, this game is over. Baylor is so good.

Back