• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Webb threw another 66 on the board today, looks like he will be one stroke behind Luke List heading into tomorrow.

Weird that Webb was leading after round one and is tied for 3rd place now and we're talking about Tiger.

Really? Tiger is the GOAT making his return to competitive golf and Webb backed into a U.S. Open six years ago. This "comeback" from Tiger seems like the real deal. It's huge for the PGA tour and game of golf. But then again....WEEBUS!

Really? Tiger is the GOAT making his return to competitive golf and Webb backed into a U.S. Open six years ago. This "comeback" from Tiger seems like the real deal. It's huge for the PGA tour and game of golf. But then again....WEEBUS!

I'm not a huge Webb fan but you can make a strong argument that he was the best golfer in the world over a 15 month time period in 2011/2012.

I'm not a huge Webb fan but you can make a strong argument that he was the best golfer in the world over a 15 month time period in 2011/2012.

I like Webb. Love that he’s a Deac and I always pull for him when he is in a tourney. But him being in contention is nowhere near the story of Tiger being “back.” That is all.

Casual golf fans don’t even know his name.

Yeah..lol that anyone gives two shits about webb versus tiger. Love him or hate him but tiger moves the needle. Bigly

On a Wake Forest board with Webb in top3, 10 spots above Tiger, it is weird to me that no one mentioned Webb and instead were talking about Tiger. Everywhere else in America, different story. Webb's playing great and rolling putts at the top of the field this week. Webb and Bill have been essentially the only Wake PGA golfers to cheer for for the past 10 years and they've been top 30 in the world for much of it.

Not really a fan of Webb. He’s just so bland. Doesn’t mean I won’t pull for him when he’s in contention. Well that is unless he’s in the mix with my dudes fat Phil or billy.

Going to be a heck of a finish. Ton of great golfers in the mix. My $$$ is on Fleetwood or JT to finish this off. Love seeing Tiger seemingly in control of his game once agian, his iron game has been on point.

Going to be a heck of a finish. Ton of great golfers in the mix. My $$$ is on Fleetwood or JT to finish this off. Love seeing Tiger seemingly in control of his game once agian, his iron game has been on point.

It really has. I love how he’s swinging his short irons especially. On a side note, did anyone see that fleetwood interview yesterday? What in the world is up with the skin around his eyes? Dude looks like he was just rescued from a deserted island.

Count me as not being a big Webb fan either. He's slow and comes off a bit douchey. I don't root for him anything like I do Bill. As for the tourney, enjoyed the close run between the top 4 down the stretch. Though they didn't win, Noren and Fleetwood have become studs - Noren should have been on the Euro team 2 years ago over 1 of their non-performing vets. Was really impressed how well List played down the stretch, and JT has simply been the man over the last year +.

Was also turning back and forth between that and the women in Thailand. Congrats to Korda for winning in her 1st tourney back from surgery. It's early but some of the US players (the Kordas, Lincecome and Lexi) are playing well, and we already have 2 Ws. Two years ago, I think we only had 2-3 Ws for the season. Hopefully, this is a good portent for US women.

Let's go Hatton. Shut up these announcers saying you need to work on controlling your temper.

Back