• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Tiger is -2 and 2 back at the Valspar on a difficult day for scoring. Things are looking prettay prettay good for an epic Masters.

I don't want people to get mad at me so, Haas is +2 and Webb is even. But again, Tiger is the story.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaand he promptly goes bogey, bogey. I will shut up now.

Nah, it's good for the tour to have Tiger back. And he's appearing a lot more realistic and humbled these days, so good for him. He's coming across as a lot more human.

Watched a little of the Hero outside of New Delhi this a.m. Kinda cool looking course, though the field isn't much, and neither Sharma or Lahiri is lighting it up. Kinda cool for Sharma to contend in Mexico after winning a month or so ago - and for Phil not to know who he was.

TIED FOR FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger_attack_elephant1.gif

Bill Haas shot a 68 today and is currently tied for 16th. This was his first tourney after surviving the horrific accident in LA, and was not sure what to expect. Very positive sign that he got his game together today.

That little baby cut 5 iron he almost made an ace with yesterday was gorgeous. Also has the 2 iron in the bag he can lean on when his woods are off.

Lots of bets on whether Tiger will ever win again are going to pay off this year.

In golf betting, they post odds every day on players matched up in the same group. Speith and Tiger are playing together today, and Speith was favored over Woods in the head to head match up. Tiger (-4) is burying Jordan (+1) during today's round.

I wonder if they will show a single non-Tiger shot on the telecast tomorrow.

Doh, bogeys 18 to ruin the clean round.

It'd be pretty amazing if Phil and Tiger won back-to-back tournaments a month before the Masters.

I wonder if they will show a single non-Tiger shot on the telecast tomorrow.

How dare they show the greatest player of the generation make his comeback run !!111!! It’s not like 70% percent of people watching are tuning in exclusively for tiger or anything.

How dare they show the greatest player of the generation make his comeback run !!111!! It’s not like 70% percent of people watching are tuning in exclusively for tiger or anything.

First time I've tuned in specifically for a non-major in god knows how long because Aaron Rodgers tweeted about it.

Looks like Tiger is tied for second after today. Just one shot behind the leader.

Web Simpson is tied for 11th and five shots behind.

Bill Haas is 10 shots off the lead. He made the cut, and will get paid, but not much.

Eldrick has got it working this week. Saw that his tee shot on 14 today was the fastest swing speed measured on Tour this season at 129 mph.

Back