• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Hank Haney the prophet.

I'm no Hank Haney fan and he certainly could've said what he said in a better way, but what part of what he said was not true? Not sure it's a great thing that a guy gets his radio show pulled for making a true statement.

I'm no Hank Haney fan and he certainly could've said what he said in a better way, but what part of what he said was not true? Not sure it's a great thing that a guy gets his radio show pulled for making a true statement.

Totally agree.

what did he say?

what did he say?

Basically that he couldn't name 6 LPGA tour players and that some Korean probably named Lee would win. PC police went bonkers, then Jeongeun Lee won the Open. She has to go by Jeongeun Lee6 because there were already 5 players named Jeongeun Lee before her.

Basically that he couldn't name 6 LPGA tour players and that some Korean probably named Lee would win. PC police went bonkers, then Jeongeun Lee won the Open. She has to go by Jeongeun Lee6 because there were already 5 players named Jeongeun Lee before her.

Thanks.

Well, he spoke honestly; but not very wisely. You can't tell the emperor that he is naked.

" I don't follow the LPGA tour that closely, so I don't know that many of the players, but Koreans are dominating that tour, so it is likely a Korean will win." People on radio and TV need a spell check like feature that politically corrects there statements before they come out of their mouths. Still, he didn't say anything that wasn't true and shouldn't have been pulled off the radio. I wish the PC police would realize if a radio personality says something that is really so offensive it will show up in their ratings and the problem will solve itself.

" I don't follow the LPGA tour that closely, so I don't know that many of the players, but Koreans are dominating that tour, so it is likely a Korean will win." People on radio and TV need a spell check like feature that politically corrects there statements before they come out of their mouths. Still, he didn't say anything that wasn't true and shouldn't have been pulled off the radio. I wish the PC police would realize if a radio personality says something that is really so offensive it will show up in their ratings and the problem will solve itself.

20 years ago people would brush this off with a subtle giggle or it would've gone mostly unnoticed. Now, let's burn the bastard for his crimes committed against humanity.

Bill Haas is about to miss another cut. He has gotten plenty of starts despite his conditional status but has really struggled this year, especially as of late. Without a strong turnaround over the next few months he may have even more limited status next year. Hope he can find something, and soon.

Another good day for Webb.
He shot 64, finished at -10 and is in 5th place.
Had a great 3some today playing with Kuchar and Rory.

Last edited:
Another good day for Webb.
He shot 64, finished at -10 and is in 5th place.
Had a great 3some today playing with Kuchar and Rory.

These 3 guys finished tied for the lead today at -13 going into the final round tomorrow.

Great leaderboard, should be a fun finish. I wonder if Kuchar will tip in Canadian dollars if he wins.

Amazing that Webb has gone from looking like he was putting with a hockey stick a few years ago to leading the tournament in strokes gained putting.

Amazing that Webb has gone from looking like he was putting with a hockey stick a few years ago to leading the tournament in strokes gained putting.

He's been playing really well since he won - actually dominated - the Players tournament.

Yeah, he's played much better the last 2 seasons. He has also appeared to have picked up his pace some. He used to be 1 of the slowest players on tour, and he no longer belongs in the Kevin Na Club.

A solitary, loud, “Go Deacs” after Webb hit his tee shot on the par three sixth.

Rory trying to take all the fun out of this.

Rory is 5 under on the front nine. Killing it.

Back