• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

I wasn’t complaining about the locals, I was complaining about joe Ohio taking a break from Covid precautions which infects the locals.

I wasn’t complaining about the locals, I was complaining about joe Ohio taking a break from Covid precautions which infects the locals.

As opposed to their usual disgusting yankee asses coming down and polluting the SC coast.

I was complaining about anyone who is being an idiot and not wearing a mask. I don’t give two shits about it being local yokel or Joe Ohio.

US Open back to NBC starting this year, as FOX asks out of its 12-year deal with the USGA, according to reports tonight. NBC will take over the remaining 7 years of the deal. While I enjoyed the increased TV coverage of some of the other USGA championships that FOX offered, it never felt like a good fit with them.

US Open back to NBC starting this year, as FOX asks out of its 12-year deal with the USGA, according to reports tonight. NBC will take over the remaining 7 years of the deal. While I enjoyed the increased TV coverage of some of the other USGA championships that FOX offered, it never felt like a good fit with them.

I'm just happy no more Joe Buck trying his hand at broadcasting golf.

With the US Open being moved to September this year, one of the things I'm reading is that Fox wanted to put it on FS1 so it could show football on Saturday and Sunday on the over-the-air network. The USGA told them they could fuck off, which lead to this deal with NBC.

Back to the way it should have been all along. NBC knows golf. Fox does not.

Yeah, I'm happy to be rid of Buck. But I'm also not an Azinger fan, and we're getting him either way. I miss Johnny.

Fox was great for the US Am and other USGA stuff. Hope NBC does the same

Fox was getting better with their other guys, I like Zinger and Faxon, but Joe Buck doing golf was painful.

DeShamblow eats a lot, works out a lot and hits it a long way, I freaking get it!

He's starting to get Tiger level coverage, and I can't stand the guy. Kinda like the Detroit course, though.

I loathe the course. Probably my least favorite on tour. I think I heard last year there isn't more than 10 feet of elevation total on the entire track. It's way too easy and the layout is terribly boring.

Will Zalatoris won the Korn Ferry event today. He is now #1 on the points list. Been crushing it recently. Will be nice to have another Deacon on the PGA Tour full time.
Deacs are currently on top of the PGA and Korn Ferry points lists.

Also guaranteed a US Open spot with the win.

Unfortunately they aren’t having a promotion this year but points carry over. The way Will is playing he may get auto promotion with three wins.

I guess the added weight didn’t make Bryson’s skin any thicker. Amirite?!?!

I loathe the course. Probably my least favorite on tour. I think I heard last year there isn't more than 10 feet of elevation total on the entire track. It's way too easy and the layout is terribly boring.

It has an old timey aura that I kinda like. Way better than the new Minnesota course they added. Also not a fan of the Deere and the Memphis courses we're getting soon.

Back