• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

BD had 2 drives that traveled in excess of 400 yds. today. Sir Nick seemed alarmed and asked Jack how he was going to stop him

It was Brookhaven.

He started out at Brookhaven, the Clubcorp course in Addison, but throughout his junior career and beyond he played at Brook Hollow by Parkland and was coached by Cameron McCormick there.

Looking like Tiger may have the weekend off. 5 over for the day through 11, +4 total. Now if DeShamblow would miss the cut, the broadcasters won't know what to talk about this weekend.

Looking like Tiger may have the weekend off. 5 over for the day through 11, +4 total. Now if DeShamblow would miss the cut, the broadcasters won't know what to talk about this weekend.

After his first 3 holes yesterday the announcers were talking about Tiger's 83rd win. LOL.

This is the problem with watching golf on Thu and Fri. It's all about Bryson. Finau, Koepka, DJ and Rory are all long too, and they're not assholes. I'd like to see more of them.

That was an absolute diarrhea round from Tiger, but that dude never quits. He started on 10, so Birdies 7 & 8 plus an up & down par from 100 out on 9 after a punch out to probably make the weekend.

If Bryson wasn't an asshole, he would be SO marketable. He blew it.

Doesn't matter how far and straight you hit it, if you can't hit wedges and can't chip/putt you won't be good. That's why few of the guys on the long drive tour have played on a major tour.

Can't figure out if bryson can't hit wedges since they're all the length of a 7 iron or if because he lost "feel" when he bulked up. I mean damn, he missed 10 yards short on a 117 shot today where he was likely trying to hit it past the hole with bunker short.

Doesn't matter how far and straight you hit it, if you can't hit wedges and can't chip/putt you won't be good. That's why few of the guys on the long drive tour have played on a major tour.

Can't figure out if bryson can't hit wedges since they're all the length of a 7 iron or if because he lost "feel" when he bulked up. I mean damn, he missed 10 yards short on a 117 shot today where he was likely trying to hit it past the hole with bunker short.

Have you been watching golf lately? I mean, dislike DeChambeau all you want. But it’s kind of hard to be critical of his golf game.

Now he’s questioning if the ball is OB that is resting against a fence that is OB, it’s OB DeShamblow!

Back