• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

So glad I never have to cheer for him on a Ryder Cup or Presidents Cup team ever again.....

Cam Smith is a great player, and at 28, he's is still on the rise. With this year's Open title, he's qualified for all the majors for at least 5 years (no matter what happens with LIV and golf rankings, past champions exemptions will almost certainly be honored). If there is anyone that could play on LIV and still win a major, it's Smith. FWIW, his game seems particularly well-suited for Augusta. His last 3 Masters finishes are: 2nd, 10th, 3rd. Hate for the PGAT to lose him. Sad.

Being qualified for the Masters and getting invited to the Masters are two different things.

I mean I'm no big fan of Chamblee, but this is crazy, but if anybody would do it, it would have to be Reed.

Well I guess at this point you'd have to say that's pretty on-brand for the LIV Tour. Maybe everyone gets one free grievance lawsuit courtesy of Greg Norman?

So you have anti-Obama birther lawyers, fans chanting Let's Go Brandon, Trump holding on-course rallies, Marjorie Taylor Green giving speeches on the 18th green... Plus they'll all get to answer fresh new rounds of questioning about whether 30+ years of prison is appropriate for a woman who dared retweet some feminist stuff.

Have to wonder if some of the LIV guys are rethinking things.

Well I guess at this point you'd have to say that's pretty on-brand for the LIV Tour. Maybe everyone gets one free grievance lawsuit courtesy of Greg Norman?

So you have anti-Obama birther lawyers, fans chanting Let's Go Brandon, Trump holding on-course rallies, Marjorie Taylor Green giving speeches on the 18th green... Plus they'll all get to answer fresh new rounds of questioning about whether 30+ years of prison is appropriate for a woman who dared retweet some feminist stuff.

Have to wonder if some of the LIV guys are rethinking things.

Once Marjorie Green spoke I would have immediately gone to my checkbook and written a check to LIV to refund my $100 million.

I love the Reed suit. Can you imagine how many witnesses will come out of the woodwork for the defense? His UGA teammates, his Augusta teammates, every PGA Tour playing partner, etc. etc. etc. The defense case at trial might take 10 years!

LIV and let LIV, Patrick!

I love the Reed suit. Can you imagine how many witnesses will come out of the woodwork for the defense? His UGA teammates, his Augusta teammates, every PGA Tour playing partner, etc. etc. etc. The defense case at trial might take 10 years!

LIV and let LIV, Patrick!

How about Reed's parents, who he refuses to acknowledge?

As if the LIV group of golfers isn't loathsome enough, after receiving stupid money for nothing, they are now suing everyone with the new-found free time.

Would love for this suit to get to the discovery stage. Want all of Reed's dirty laundry exposed.

As if the LIV group of golfers isn't loathsome enough, after receiving stupid money for nothing, they are now suing everyone with the new-found free time.

Would love for this suit to get to the discovery stage. Want all of Reed's dirty laundry exposed.

Picture this - a deposition from Justine herself.

Wonder if this isn't just an attempt to muzzle Golf Channel as the LIV/PGA wars heat up.

One of my best friends was working a college golf tournament, and 1 of the guys he was working with knew Reed as a junior golfer. He said it was not uncommon for Reed's dad to smack him in the face after a round where he had made some mistakes. The guy said Reed was a pos, but his dad was an even bigger 1.

Brandel and TGC need to ask for sanctions against both Reed and this idiot attorney.

Reed has obviously never been to an American baseball game. If he prevails for people yelling shit all our sports are over. What a pussy.

Back