• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Wonder what the Phil-Bones vibe is today since Phil and JT are paired togethr?

Yeah, I seriously doubt Koepka loses. He's healthy and back to his pre-pandemic form. Add to that he's the best in the world when tackling long and tough venues. I'm not a Brooks fan any longer, but I can stomach him winning better than DeChambeau winning.
Yeah, that’s where I’m at too. The only LIV guy I can really pull is Harold Varner III, he was very honest why he went to LIV and it had nothing to do “growing the game.”

Yeah, I seriously doubt Koepka loses. He's healthy and back to his pre-pandemic form. Add to that he's the best in the world when tackling long and tough venues. I'm not a Brooks fan any longer, but I can stomach him winning better than DeChambeau winning.
No doubt. Keopka is the lesser of two evils in my mind.

Brooks has been very steady. Hovland had flashes of brilliance yesterday and conners was also very steady other than the one bad shot from the bunker on 17.

Feels like a tournament brooks wins though absolutely. It will be interesting to see if the leaders struggle a little early and bring some of the field back into play. Rory has some backdoor solid finishes and if he gets rolling early that could be compelling

Should be a great day - setup looks to be absolutely perfect, a little more accessible but only slightly. Breeze could be picking up right when the top 10 tee off. I'm not as sold on Koepka - he's still got some confidence demons lurking after his Masters meltdown, I think it might comes down to the beginning. At Augusta he jacked 3 wood 100 yards left on #1, he's talking about "have a totally different approach" which sounds like an overreaction. If Scheffler, Rory, or Hovland come out with a hot start he might get way too aggressive early. I'd hate it but Bryson can get to at least one of the par 5's today, he could get out on an early run as well...

They need to shift some US Opens around and get Oak Hill into the mix - definitely don't think they should be going to Pinehurst twice before Oak Hill... Or maybe I'm biased because our course just hired Andrew Green to redesign it...

Oak Hill has been fantastic. It's one of the best majors of the last few years. A very fair test but a demanding one.

Should be a great day - setup looks to be absolutely perfect, a little more accessible but only slightly. Breeze could be picking up right when the top 10 tee off. I'm not as sold on Koepka - he's still got some confidence demons lurking after his Masters meltdown, I think it might comes down to the beginning. At Augusta he jacked 3 wood 100 yards left on #1, he's talking about "have a totally different approach" which sounds like an overreaction. If Scheffler, Rory, or Hovland come out with a hot start he might get way too aggressive early. I'd hate it but Bryson can get to at least one of the par 5's today, he could get out on an early run as well...

They need to shift some US Opens around and get Oak Hill into the mix - definitely don't think they should be going to Pinehurst twice before Oak Hill... Or maybe I'm biased because our course just hired Andrew Green to redesign it...

Add 2-3 inches to the rough and it’s there. Plus June will let the greens bake more. Could keep the winner over par if they wanted.

Tournament over. BK is still the only golfer to leave for LIV that I was sad to see go. All that's left if for someone to come lie again about bets supposedly placed.

That may have been the greatest thing I’ve ever seen, freaking unbelievable!!!

Back