• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Whelp, DC was right. This course is way too easy. USGA fail!

You can expect more of the same tomorrow and then they will stop watering the course and guys will get skullfucked this weekend. Still expect winning score to be near double digits.

You just cannot have fairways averaging 44 yards wide and expect players to be afraid of much.

So much for all the talk about 15 playing way harder than you think because of the yardage. 2 aces today.

The pin placement will def make it tougher on the weekend and it will be a super fun hole down the stretch if it's close on Sunday.

I played it many years ago and I remember the Spelling Mansion (fairly new at the time) was on the course as was yes the Playboy Mansion and I think Janet Jackson's house was also along that same hole.

Hef's Playboy Mansion is off the 14th at LACC- along with his zoo where monkeys can be heard at the tee box.

I love the course despite the low scoring.

Turned to the LPGA during commercials. Jennifer is tied for the lead after the 1st round, and Kuehn is -3 with Alex on the bag. Didn't know they were dating.

I love the course despite the low scoring.

Turned to the LPGA during commercials. Jennifer is tied for the lead after the 1st round, and Kuehn is -3 with Alex on the bag. Didn't know they were dating.

Think they're engaged.

It's really dope that you even got to play it once since LACC is Augusta, Pine Valley level exclusive. Maybe closer to Pine Valley since the public at least has a shot at getting onto the grounds at Augusta.
Not even I have played LACC. Those folks thinks are pretty proud of their place. I guess they aren't quite as proud now.

That pin on 8 is right next to the barranca.

I don't think scoring will slow down much until tomorrow. They still need to get 156 players around the course today.

This is where we all pretend we knew what a "barranca" was before this week, right?

This is where we all pretend we knew what a "barranca" was before this week, right?

People from the southwest know.

Calling it that specifically for golf is a bit pretentious. It's a fucking ditch with crap in it to fuck with your ball.

People from the southwest know.

Calling it that specifically for golf is a bit pretentious. It's a fucking ditch with crap in it to fuck with your ball.
doesn't quite roll off the tongue like barranca

Back