• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Crap course that also held a PGA event for a few years. Stuart Appleby shot a 59 in the first year of the event in 2010. Bet you didn’t think that was a crap score back then! Was it a crap field when Appleby did it? Don’t think shouting a 58 in competition matters who you are playing against. Sounds like jealousy to me.

I’d like to point out that I am jealous of not getting paid $4M and shooting a 58

Congrats to Lilia Vu. She's the 1st American to win 2 majors in the same season since Julie Inkster back in the 1990s. And it's the 1st year since 2014 where Americans have won 3 majors - good year for UCLA and USC. I can't remember the last time South Korea got shut out of majors. A few years back, we were only winning 2-3 tourneys a year. But American women's golf is on the rise the last couple of years, and Jen has been part of that rise. And speaking of Wake, Rachel got to the semis of the Amateur at Bel Air. Hopefully both our men and women can beat the Euros in a few weeks.

Not sure who to root for today between Glover and Fleetwood.

Glover for me. We want a hot hand so ZJ can avoid one of JT/Keegan/Burns
Yeah, they'd both be good stories, but it really is nice to see Glover's resurgence. JT can't be on the team the way he's played this year. Let him come as an honorary captain if he wants. I've never been a Keegan fan. Not sure why. But he deserves to be on the team the way he's played the last year. I'm okay with Burns if he plays well the next couple weeks. He's also a natural pairing with Scheffler.

Burns has a very John Huston career arc built on success in spring and early summer on Bermuda. He's super talented, but really fades later in the year.

Security handled it quickly, and the broadcast didn't linger about it. Once the smoke faded, they started talking about Charley's near impossible chip and didn't mention it again.

Glover’s swing right now is pure sex.

Let’s close this out for a 75-1 hit baby. Back 2 back.

Make your damn putts

Back