• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Discussion Thread

Just look at how much rookies in the NBA suck on average. A bunch of mid first rounders at 18-19 years old would get drug by an NBA team.

exactly.

how many nba players are on kentucky? we don't know yet. how many nba players are on the sixers?

Yeah that's really the thing, everyone always says "so and so is so good, they have 7 NBA guys on the roster." Well you know how many the NBA team they would play has? All of them, they're all in the NBA.

exactly.

how many nba players are on kentucky? we don't know yet. how many nba players are on the sixers?

Yeah that's really the thing, everyone always says "so and so is so good, they have 7 NBA guys on the roster." Well you know how many the NBA team they would play has? All of them, they're all in the NBA.

that's what i said

Actually, he answered your question. Although, the answer was implied.

No idea why I'm watching NC State-Jacksonville, but Beejay Anya just had 4 blocks in one possession. Dude's lost a lot of weight.

10 blocks now, 10 minutes left. We still suck against a zone but our defense is much improved. Can't wait for the ACC season to start.

No idea why I'm watching NC State-Jacksonville, but Beejay Anya just had 4 blocks in one possession. Dude's lost a lot of weight.

BC got a decent win over New Mexico in Puerto Rico today.

Former board man crush Andy Enfield got smacked by Akron by 20 points.

Only saw part of the game, but Cuse looked really bad.

I thought the whole reason everyone was pissed at the 76ers was that half their roster was made up of players who didn't belong in the NBA.

I think there's a lot of overstating here. Truth is, there is actually very little NBA experience on the 76ers roster.

I thought the whole reason everyone was pissed at the 76ers was that half their roster was made up of players who didn't belong in the NBA.

I think there's a lot of overstating here. Truth is, there is actually very little NBA experience on the 76ers roster.
This. Everyone keeps saying "these are NBA players with years of experience and they were all great in college" and yada yada yada, but for the most part that isn't true. The Sixers are playing 4 or 5 guys who should be in the D-league right now. They are not your average bad NBA team, they are purposefully bereft of talent.

True or false, everyone saying/thinking UK could beat the 76ers thinks they have a guard better than MCW?

Back