• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

Am I the only one who thinks McElroy dressed himself in the dark today?

The drop off left of the 17th green is ridiculous...Speithe is literally a foot away from falling off a cliff.

McIlroy. I like the pants. Not so much with the shirt. I've worn a black top with pinkish pants but never a two tone black and grey shirt with them.

I am not sure why, but I find the scripted outfits interesting for the top players. I guess it is the marketing and seeing what the brand is targeting. Someone has decided blue is Spieth's color as he is wearing it 3 out of 4 rounds in this tourney. Here is Rory's collection for the PGA:

PGA_Champ_RMcIlroy_1_t620.jpg

Here is Spieth's:

jordan-spieth-under-armour.jpg

David Feherty made what I thought was an interesting comment yesterday. He said that the PGA was the best of the four majors because "...it's a championship for professional golfers run by professional golfers." I wonder how many of the players actually view it that way.

David Feherty made what I thought was an interesting comment yesterday. He said that the PGA was the best of the four majors because "...it's a championship for professional golfers run by professional golfers." I wonder how many of the players actually view it that way.

They all think it's the "fairest"

If he means "best" as in which one the players would like to win....then, zero.

I like Spieth's wardrobe better.

And if I wear the same clothes, I'm assuming it will enable me to play like him.......or at least a little better.

Tiger has the best clothes. I don't buy the normal Nike shirts, but I'll wear Tiger's stuff. I rarely ever like what McIlroy is wearing

Disappointed McIlroy agreed to put those horrible clothes on.

This is a great tournament. Is anyone watching?

Yep; totally in. My only concern is that even though I really like Day, nothing worse than a Sunday when the lead stays at 2-3 shots all day and he may be setting up for a cakewalk tomorrow.

Here comes a big number from Day

Last edited:
Back