• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

You have just described 80-90% of those who attempt to play this game.

I remember reading somewhere that the average score for all golfers in this country is around 98, and so when you factor in all of the mulligans, illegal drops, "forgotten" shots and outright cheating a 15 handicapper is quite a bit better than average.

I remember reading somewhere that the average score for all golfers in this country is around 98, and so when you factor in all of the mulligans, illegal drops, "forgotten" shots and outright cheating a 15 handicapper is quite a bit better than average.

LOL. 15 probably represents about 10 "forgotten" strokes for most folk...but perhaps not for Townie.

When I play the blues I knock it around 140 out or 125-130 with a good drive. Doofus hits hit farther than me and can get inside 100.

OB drives played as lateral is a huge factor.

When I play the blues I knock it around 140 out or 125-130 with a good drive. Doofus hits hit farther than me and can get inside 100.

I usually have anywhere from 75-100 in on that hole. There's a bit of a power slot down the right.

I'm a bigger fan of Justine's. But I kinda like Fatrick as well. He's blunt and brash but otherwise doesn't seem like a bad guy. And he was great at the RC, so there's that. I also like Jimmy Walker and think he'll have a good year even though his short game faltered late on Sunday last week.

Jimmy Walker is my new fave, at least among the mid to late 30-somethings. Love, LOVE his golf swing and I try to pattern certain elements in my swing after his, minus the extra 40-60 yards he gets off the tee. Although I hit about 15-20% more fairways than JW on avg. :D I look for Mr. Walker to win a major this year and Augusta could be the perfect spot for him.

Last edited:
Yeah, Jimmy does have a nice swing, though not quite Oosthuizenesque, and he seems like a good guy. He's a good late bloomer - was pretty obscure till the last couple of years, but he's really taken off. Maybe the divorce from a bad marriage did the trick.

Ive got $500 that we can go out to a normal course and towniedeac isnt breaking 90. 15 handicap my ass

Ive got $500 that we can go out to a normal course and towniedeac isnt breaking 90. 15 handicap my ass

I smell a wager. Unless you've been legit single digits in your prime I have a hard time believing someone can play a few times a year and be a 15.

What's your handicap plama? Maybe you could redeem yourself after getting housed at drinking games.

I played HS golf so still always think of things in terms of 9. I probably break the record of difference between my best score (74) and second best score (83)

Would you take townie str8 up?

you're a rabble rouser. I suspect that he has spent too much time trying to figure out what bark is made out of to be practiced enough to defeat me in golf, so sure.

Back