• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Dem Saturday debate, going up against the NFL and opening weekend of Star Wars

BobStackFan4Life

Reaction score
which might be the biggest movie ever...It's almost as if former Hillary Clinton campaign co-chair now chair of the DNC Debbie Wasserman Schultz doesn't want people to watch.

If you were HRC's campaign manager, would you want anyone to watch her. Other than to see her pants suit, of course.

Second Dem Saturday debate, going up against the NFL and opening weekend of S...

The Dem debate schedule is appalling. The next two debates are Saturday and Sunday as well. Don't remember the dates. I think they're up against the NFL playoffs.

Sad thing is this pathetic strategy may work by putting all the focus on Republican flaws and weak candidates.

Last edited:
The Dem debate schedule is appalling. The next two debates are Saturday and Sunday as well. Don't remember the dates. I think they're up against the NFL playoffs.

Sad thing is this pathetic strategy may work by putting all the focus on Republican flaws and weak candidates.

I'll see your weak GOP candidates and raise you a Hilary and Bernie.

The Clintons think they own the Democratic Party....just like the Bushes think they own the Republican Party.

And when you get down to it, there really isn't that much difference between them. They are just owned by different corporate interests.

Does anyone really believe that a Hillary Clinton presidency would be all that different from a Jeb Bush presidency?

Wasserman Schultz is effin evil and is doing everything in her power to rig this race. Not that I was going to watch anyway no matter the night. But it really bothers me that Wasserman Schultz is as powerful as she is and could rise even further.

Will anyone watch?
Democrats aligned with Sanders and Martin O’Malley have long been angry at the DNC and the networks about the debate schedule, which they say is designed to protect Clinton through low viewership. And this third debate, coming the Saturday night before Christmas, is a prime example, they’ve said.

While Sanders’ attempt to ignite a fire under his base on Friday could goose the numbers, most party leaders are still skeptical that the event will move the ball demonstrably unless any one candidate makes a howling error.

“There’s only one [New Hampshire] debate and that one is happening on probably the biggest shopping weekend of the year,” complained O’Malley’s state director John Bivona. “The most common phrase we hear from our supporters when we tell them to tune in is, ‘Why is the debate on a Saturday night?’"

Plus, people around the candidates are wondering how they’re supposed to respond to the arrows slung at them by Republicans on Wednesday during their own prime-time debate that drew 18 million viewers.

“The Democrats should have been more skillful. They should have had more debates, they should have started debates earlier, and, yeah, no one’s going to watch this debate,” said former New Mexico governor Bill Richardson, who supports Clinton. “Republicans are garnering too much attention."
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/five-things-to-watch-in-tonights-democratic-debate-216961

I'll see your weak GOP candidates and raise you a Hilary and Bernie.

Hilarious. Your field is getting whooped by a celebrity billionaire who is barely spending money on his campaign. He wins with cheap hats, insults, and hate for Hispanics and Muslims.

Hilarious. Your field is getting whooped by a celebrity billionaire who is barely spending money on his campaign. He wins with cheap hats, insults, and hate for Hispanics and Muslims.

I thought it was funny. It least "my" field is a field. And nobody is getting whipped yet. I actually think the GOP has the best group of candidates since Ronald Reagan dined alone.

Yours is an already-coronated corporatist 70 year old serial liar whose last name is her primary credential and has to take a poll to know what she believes at any given time. If that excites you, whatever.

She doesn't but she's got better credentials than anybody your party is supporting.

She doesn't but she's got better credentials than anybody your party is supporting.

Well, job titles are important. By this measure Bernie Madoff should have been the Treasury secretary.

An anointed, front-runner who the wisest political consultants have advised hiding on a Saturday night during Christmas party season and the NFL. Hilldawg: not as popular as Jar-Jar Binks. Yikes. #coolpartybro

She is on to the general. She's not even pretending that this is a primary campaign.

You know what this debate is missing: a billionaire egomaniac reality TV star.

Back