• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

Can we call it what it is? It’s an assassination attempt. Two former Presidents were sent working explosives. And the right is just OK with this and saying it’s a false flag operation? Is this really how far we’ve gone down?

This is fucking absurd. I am in a bad place with America right now, I’m really getting to the point where I think political violence is going to ramp up quickly. I used to think that America was on a higher level of civilization compared to other areas in the world. But it looks like large portions of the country want to be Erdogan and Turkey or similarl.

100% this

And we are talking about Trump on a day of multiple attempted assassinations.

DeNiro’s restaurant in Tribeca.

Big media and security contingent outside Obama's street last night. Around the corner at Ivanka's house, the usual security detail. I guess some people aren't taking this as seriously as others.

Big media and security contingent outside Obama's street last night. Around the corner at Ivanka's house, the usual security detail. I guess some people aren't taking this as seriously as others.

Not at all the right guess. All of the bombs have targeted Trump opponents. There's no reason to look at his family.

Back