• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: The ‘Ship - THANKS FOR PLAYING BOZOS

Man. Insomnia answers rule. My highest yet.
Early in the week I had a set of answers that would set a new low for the Windy award. "Anti -sheep"

Delaware for no mountains
9 shots made.
Millipede
Count von Count
No scissors
No AI.
Arawak for flightless bird
Alcohol free

However, that message disappeared before I sent it.
And, seeing how this was championships, it would be unfair to those who were still in the running to not give it a good shot.

Maybe more insomnia is in order.

Man. Insomnia answers rule. My highest yet.
Early in the week I had a set of answers that would set a new low for the Windy award. "Anti -sheep"

Delaware for no mountains
9 shots made.
Millipede
Count von Count
No scissors
No AI.
Arawak for flightless bird
Alcohol free

However, that message disappeared before I sent it.
And, seeing how this was championships, it would be unfair to those who were still in the running to not give it a good shot.

Maybe more insomnia is in order.
Arawak is the new Norte Chico.

So some of you don’t know the difference between mammals and animals?

Also has anyone named a mammal with more than four legs? Kangaroo is the only one I can find. I guess my point is that EVEN IF your first instinct was a mammal, there aren’t any!

I thought Katie Perry's tits would be the obvious Sesame Street answer really

I've got a lot of R Shiny code saved from old work projects that could be used/transferred to build a (pretty basic, not gonna spend that much time on this) interactive app to look at season standings, individual player stats, etc. for next season if there's any interest.

Hacked away at it for a couple hours last night using some data from this season because I'm just a nerd like that, I guess. Been a few years since I've worked in Shiny, but it should be pretty doable to get something pretty basic up and running for next season. Again, if there's any interest.

Skeleton of one page (more stuff to add).

Screen Shot 2023-12-21 at 10.28.03 AM.png

is there a way to set up submissions as, say, a google form or something that would make it easier to aggegate data?

then shepherd would just have to go through and make changes such to group based on their judgement call

i'm also thinking about indexing scores

indexing scores is the way to go, need to ask OGB if he's got some any materials laying around that would help w/ that since iirc he did it for all the seasons he shepherded

I've got a lot of R Shiny code saved from old work projects that could be used/transferred to build a (pretty basic, not gonna spend that much time on this) interactive app to look at season standings, individual player stats, etc. for next season if there's any interest.

Hacked away at it for a couple hours last night using some data from this season because I'm just a nerd like that, I guess. Been a few years since I've worked in Shiny, but it should be pretty doable to get something pretty basic up and running for next season. Again, if there's any interest.

Skeleton of one page (more stuff to add).

View attachment 7311
WAIT TILL MY WIFE SEES THIS!!!

Back