• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: The ‘Ship - THANKS FOR PLAYING BOZOS

Yeah, but there’s no better answer to center on. 1, 2 or 3 doesn’t gather votes.
I went with 5 just because i thought there would be a big split between 2 and 3.

I haven't played basketball in years but would probably have been 30-40% on threes unguarded and 70-80% on free throws.

and i'm thinking it would be fine to be open to suggestions for sheep questions from players, sent via PM to the question writer

i don't think there's any advantage or anything to the question suggestion-er if their question is used -- can always shut it down if it gets annoying

like the total dork i am i'll be on a walk and then think of something that would be a good question and be like "i should tell townie"

I would be interested to see the relationship between time commitment and correct guesses. I suspect Windy and I dedicate almost no time to this and therefore we suck.

If I ever run sheep, I'll use some kind of survey software that captures time for completion and awards points based on who completes the answers quickly. It wouldn't be the entire score obviously, but perhaps an extra 100 points for the fastest time, 75 points for second fastest, and so on.....only top 4 speeds get extra points.

Despite my trashtastic performance this year, I thought the questions were outstanding week in and week out.

Back