• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Playoffs: The ‘Ship - THANKS FOR PLAYING BOZOS

Doofus and I are looking to get rid of HTTD because he's a little too good for the small-market build we've got going. We're looking to add more Windys of the world to make sure that our owners can make a profit

I didn't want to say it so shortly after the season as it feels like bad taste, and I need this to stay confidential...

I'm in talks with PE and I might be selling the team and stepping out of my ownership role. Butttt a sneaky merger could be truly market disrupting.

I didn't want to say it so shortly after the season as it feels like bad taste, and I need this to stay confidential...

I'm in talks with PE and I might be selling the team and stepping out of my ownership role. Butttt a sneaky merger could be truly market disrupting.
you said butt
beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

Thanks to all who played this season. Congrats to all our winners. If anyone is interested in taking over as Shepherd please let me know.

Otherwise, see you in the Spring, flock.
i wanna write the questions but not handle the entries

@Ayo or some other spreadsheet jock who wants to team up?

Not top three:

tripledeacon334
cookoutdeac332
tic331
jamessokolove329
timdunkandthefunk328
orangeterrapin326
shooshmoo324
hogie322
hailtothedeacons322
beachbumdeac319
tigerswood319
wakeforest22890318
rocket317
windycitydeac314
deac_tracy311
hildrethfan815311
mako1331308
deactherunner307
dali llama306
juicecrewallstar302
deacsATS297
wakelaw13297
chrisL68296
deaconcav06291
deacsfan27290
deac6288
deacdetejas284
mt olive282
phdeac282
deacinvermont276
biff ochocinco tannen275
deacfan2009272
timmyclutch271
deacdiggler269
strickland33259
redsoxfaithful258
toogs251
hamsterhuey244
iodeac238
donkey deac doug231
deacon14213

I’m making progress yall

FWIW I did google "5 legged animals" just for curiosities sake after I submitted (just kinda wondering if anyone would go w/ the "just one number higher" approach), and Kangaroo popped up as the only one of those, but then I figured that was way too scientific/weird and nobody would actually get to that answer easily.

And don't you guys know that an octopus has 6 ARMS and 2 LEGS. Any idiot knows that smh.

This is what I did. I have never thought of a bug as an animal, it's a dang bug. First result I got was kangaroo and I thought those sneaky Wake grads are trying to pull one over on me. Y'all were not.

The flip side is I wanted to put 10 down for 3 pointers. In a empty gym I'm making 10 out of 10 every time, at least that's my story and my friends will give me hell about it (In reality I would be lucky to make 1 or 2). I figured this crowd is a little different than my drinking/ golfing buds.

Wow dropped a one on AI lol. Good question set!

TIL that mt Olive thinks that a bug is a PLANT. you'd think a poster literally named after a plant would know the difference.

This is what I did. I have never thought of a bug as an animal, it's a dang bug. First result I got was kangaroo and I thought those sneaky Wake grads are trying to pull one over on me. Y'all were not.

The flip side is I wanted to put 10 down for 3 pointers. In a empty gym I'm making 10 out of 10 every time, at least that's my story and my friends will give me hell about it (In reality I would be lucky to make 1 or 2). I figured this crowd is a little different than my drinking/ golfing buds.
i agree with you

spider crossed my mind and i said nope not an animal

Back