• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Preseason Week 2: Answers due THURSDAY at 12

Yeah, 1 and 12 were bad.

You can get away with "wrong" answers (I had 5 this week), but you can't be pulling 1s.

Only question I feel like had a dumb answer was the electronics one... Sony? What fucking year is it, 1986? For chrissakes, my wife said Sony when I just asked her and that clinches it as a dumb answer.
I think that's exactly why it's a great answer

i mean sony still the creator of the best selling console of all time + does other electronics too (thus why you'd never think of nintendo for this question, nor really microsoft)

Yeah BBQ fruit is in the running for worst serious sheep answer of all time

Nah, there have been some doozies, if I remember correctly. Didn't Biff have one last year where he misread the question and had a seriously random answer?

At least fruit is a food.

It's not like he answered "lamp"

At every NC restaurant, they serve slaw with bbq. It was so clear and away the #1 that I was straight up shocked that potato salad has as many votes as it did.
Again, I read it as something you take to a bbq (cook out), not something you get at a restaurant.

And I'll die on the hill that some people who are remotely healthy enjoy eating fruit as a side.

FOUND IT!!!

March 25, 2022:

Biff:
Lol, I fucked up girl name pretty bad.
I thought it said girl band name that starts with H and with with Hole because it seemed like the most obvious answer.
Anybody else put Hole?

8. A girl’s name that starts with “H”
Hannah - 25
Heather - 17
Harper - 3
Helen - 3
Hillary - 3
Hole - 1

Again, I read it as something you take to a bbq (cook out), not something you get at a restaurant.

And I'll die on the hill that some people who are remotely healthy enjoy eating fruit as a side.
Well yeah, I think that cut up fruit or a fruit salad as part of a cookout spread makes sense and is a frequent presence. But nobody is grabbing their protein of choice and then going straight over to the fruit, it is always at the end of the table, last item on the plate and only if there's room.

FOUND IT!!!

March 25, 2022:

Biff:
Lol, I fucked up girl name pretty bad.
I thought it said girl band name that starts with H and with with Hole because it seemed like the most obvious answer.
Anybody else put Hole?

8. A girl’s name that starts with “H”
Hannah - 25
Heather - 17
Harper - 3
Helen - 3
Hillary - 3
Hole - 1

Hannah vs. Heather is probably the ratio of Millennials to Gen Z on this board.

Helen is whatever WCD is.

Back