• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sherlock Holmes Mafia Game 2.0; When Good Ideas Go Wrong: The dv7 Mafia Story

I didn't make the game about me, someone was talking shit on me so I responded, it was the mod who thought it was a good idea to punish a random civ.

I didn't make the game about me, someone was talking shit on me so I responded, it was the mod who thought it was a good idea to punish a random civ.

I got you fam.

It's ok. But you gotta stop calling everyone stupid every time you get votes for looking like shit.

It'll be sad not being allowed to play with y'all.

Probably fair to people not on my team though.

You can play. I just mean Im going to try to run a really big game and I would like to pull in some old timers

You can play. I just mean Im going to try to run a really big game and I would like to pull in some old timers

Agreed. Bym gets it. Don't think he's ever come close to angle shooting

Also just won a pubg duo. 8 kills. 15 for team. Solid as fuck

Manning you gotta add me on steam so we can play

Also, I think gouda and I are aligned that sometimes the best games are no special games. We should get a few more of those occasionally. Call us purists but I think those are often the best games.

Ask mafia chat.

I gave a list of people that probably killed me. Gouda was #1

Be less level 1 nub

Ask mafia chat.

I gave a list of people that probably killed me. Gouda was #1

Be less level 1 nub

Don't make obvious maf posts near end of day when a teammate dies. I think that was the first time I've ever killed you regardless of alignment

Also, I think gouda and I are aligned that sometimes the best games are no special games. We should get a few more of those occasionally. Call us purists but I think those are often the best games.

Definitely my favorite games but never the best because most people half ass them

Don't make obvious maf posts near end of day when a teammate dies. I think that was the first time I've ever killed you regardless of alignment

Lol

Typically Gouda claiming he went off a pretend read and not a predetermined list to troll

Don't lie boiiii

Also need a toogs ruling

Is discussing a players last viewing of the thread angle shooting? I remember it being against the spirit of the game.

Shocker sd3 used it to ensure a smidge lynch

Also need a toogs ruling

Is discussing a players last viewing of the thread angle shooting? I remember it being against the spirit of the game.

Shocker sd3 used it to ensure a smidge lynch

Interesting. I know in the past (maybe on another site) being logged in was used to make alignment judgments.

I'd think it's whatever but overall not strong enough to be alignment indicative unless someone gets caught lying.

Lol

Typically Gouda claiming he went off a pretend read and not a predetermined list to troll

Don't lie boiiii

Why else would I kill you? You are a top 3 entertaining player I never kill you. And I usually give recent mods an early pass too.

It is known

Needed a maf kill so I could fake claim civ vig if I got caught (I didn't read op until day 2 suck ittttt)

Agreed. Bym gets it. Don't think he's ever come close to angle shooting

I actually PMed DV7 a bunch of ways I wanted to try and identify myself so I wouldn't go against what he wanted.

I pretty much wasn't allowed to let anyone know that I'd even heard the name Dr. Watson or even seen a show/movie with Martin Freeman.

Also, I was picking with Tejas before.

Such as?

I kinda feel like people are a little down after some modding missteps and poor player behavior lately.

ding ding ding

Our last three games have been jtp's shitshow, manning's ubershitshow, and whatever this game was. Somehow, the best of the three (or more accurately, the only game that was actually completed) was jtp's, and that still featured a bunch of players breaking the already relaxed rules.

Back