• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Have any of you used the looking glass spray paint. I'm using it on some pinecones for a Christmas center piece. I'm loving it. Supposedly you can also use it to turn clear glass into mercury glass. I haven't tried that yet but am thinking about doing it with some of my 250 votive holders for Christmas table decor as well.

it sounds pretty cool; could you post a pic of the pinecones? or a votive if you try it?

it sounds pretty cool; could you post a pic of the pinecones? or a votive if you try it?

I will. After setting up my dinning room table, I'm definitely going to do the votives. Pine cones are almost finished just need more paint. I love decorating for Christmas, yet we have few to host nor space to host. A new house is a just for next year. I spent hours yesterday looking at homes to rent and buy.

I love mercury glass! Didn't know they made spray paint to emulate it! I may need to investigate that soon!

I love mercury glass! Didn't know they made spray paint to emulate it! I may need to investigate that soon!

Google DIY mercury glass with logo glass paint. You will find lots of tutorials. I'm trying it right now and will let you know how it turns out.

OK, need some help here. My wife needs some new pajama pants. I'd like to pick up 3-5 pair as a Christmas gift. Any suggestions?

OK, need some help here. My wife needs some new pajama pants. I'd like to pick up 3-5 pair as a Christmas gift. Any suggestions?

i'm getting some super silky comfy nice ones from Victoria's Secret this year that i'm excited about. they're really basic looking, but super duuuper comfortable. I also enjoy Old Navy's pj pants and anthro has some fun ones too!

J. Crew usually has some nice soft flannel pants, too.

just a heads up; i bought my wife nice PJs for christmas one year and it did not go over well

Back