• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#SheWomanManHatersClub

Running shorts on girls are a good thing. Yoga pants on girls, are a reason to be alive.

My foray into the cowboy boot spectrum, on clearance for $15 at Target:

14064476.jpg

my only advice: get some baby powder and poof it on before wearing. if you're like me at all, those will make your feet sweat like whoa. but they are quite cute! i may need to check them out...

I expect it will be a while before I wear them. They'll be worn with pants, so I'll need socks and it needs to be a lot cooler before I start wearing socks.

But I figured $15 was solid. Check fast, lbE, clearance goes fast!

Nice find RTQ! I have a pair of boots from Target that I love, and getting a cheap version is usually my strategy for venturing into a new trend or style.

Hi chick thread! I just had a solid run of words played in Words With Friends. I'm sharing that here because it made me happy but I'm afraid if I tell my coworkers sitting around me, the response would be along the lines of "..... so how's that memo you were working on coming along?"

Adorable boots, RTQ. They're causing me to go into outfit brainstorm mode.

thanks gals! I look forward to giving the new boots a spin soon.

And yay for good Words with Friends words! I've been playing against my mom and the last game I just kept getting good words and getting multiple letter/word tiles and I started feeling bad for beating her by so much. whoops.

i feel like posting a video on YT of you doing a YT fab does not equal having a sense of humor.

I keep seeing cowboy boots at the end of my jeans and half-wondering whose feet are on my legs. :tard:

Back