• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHIT IS GETTING REAL IN CHARLOTTE!

That's different Michigan was terrible that year and although FSU wasn't good Bowden had never been shut out at home. That is an accomplishment.

Wasn't that the same year Michigan beat TEBOW in the bowl game?

That's different Michigan was terrible that year and although FSU wasn't good Bowden had never been shut out at home. That is an accomplishment.

You killed your argument in your own post? "Yeah Michigan was terrible that year so we'll discredit that win and FSU was terrible as well but they had never been shut out at home so we'll let that slide..."

Yea, App getting lucky and sneaking up on a sleeping Wolverine team is an accomplishment. No way to get around that. Those are just the type of accomplishments that UNC Charlotte will be stringing together week after week while App struggles to stay above .500 in the Sun Belt.

After 5 years in their new conferences, who has a better conference record, App or Maryland (serious question)?

I am just hoping for really cool bow and arrow celebrations after meanness first downs. I hear that is what the cool guys do when they play for losing football teams.

I am just hoping for really cool bow and arrow celebrations after meanness first downs. I hear that is what the cool guys do when they play for losing football teams.

That's a deep burn. Should have talked smack about our terrible draft picks like Armanti Edwards. That stings more.

Dude they went 9-4 (6-2 in the Big Ten), with their loss to Oregon arguably a hangover from the App loss, and beat a top 10 team in a bowl game with another top 10 win along the way.

hEFAB47A8

NCSt-Charlotte is pretty pathetic... they still haven't even finalized their 2013 football schedule.

They just added a game vs James Madison to their schedule today. JMU is giving away tickets for free to their season ticketholders. LOL

Back