• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHIT IS GETTING REAL IN CHARLOTTE!

Just in time for the NCAA to discontinue Football due to legal issues. :)

You guys nailed it. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard an App fan talk about how they wished they had the football program of UNC-C and Wake Forest.

You guys nailed it. I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard an App fan talk about how they wished they had the football program of UNC-C and Wake Forest.

Beating UNC, FSU, and Clemson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beating Furman, Montana State, and JMU

Like I have said a million times...Wake fans are far more concerned about App than App fans are about Wake. But I am getting mixed up in a dumb argument that I swore off years ago.

Like I have said a million times...Wake fans are far more concerned about App than App fans are about Wake. But I am getting mixed up in a dumb argument that I swore off years ago.

I mean, the App fans were the ones beating their chest on this thread. They need to feel superior to someone. They're just picking on poor GoNiners who just wants to get excited about his new football team.

I forgot how excited you were to be in the Sun Belt in 2014.

To be fair, I will talk about the trip to Tallahassee for the 30-0 drubbing for the rest of my life.

You can deny it all you want but if Wake beat Michigan @ Michigan who at the time was the number 5 in the nation we (and I include myself) would talk about it just as much as App fans.

App fans should worry more about UNC Charlotte on the rise than Michigan.

Beating UNC, FSU, and Clemson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beating Furman, Montana State, and JMU

this is EXACTLY right. You know my almer mater's biggest win last year?? it was a road game against those BUMS at slippery rock university. i mean, crap,, look at this game recap and tell me that GOLDEN BEAR FANS wouldnt want to play tougher teams!!! we were playing against a quarterback named nigel barksdale.... that sounds like something one of you DUMMY HIPSTARS would name a dog hound!!!! and before that game we had a loss to something called the "california university of pennslyvania"! LOOK, I don't know about you all, but loosing to some drugheads who got lost in pennslyvania on the way to california and THEN JUST DECIDED that pennslyvania was california hurts. it hurts bad.... uncc and #DEACS should be pretty darn happy with what they've got, they aint having their BUTTS beat in by some dog quarterbacks and geo-dummies LOL

It's a good parody. I wonder if there are real UNCC fans like this. The 3 girls that I know who went there haven't mentioned it.

It's a good parody. I wonder if there are real UNCC fans like this. The 3 girls that I know who went there haven't mentioned it.

I think all the App fans are real, but I could see where you would think they are parodies.

haha.. I was referring to the Niners character.

Just a guy excited about a new day dawning at his school. I get it. You don't see that level of excitement from the App fans about the Sun Belt Conference being HOT, HOT, HOT.

To be fair, I will talk about the trip to Tallahassee for the 30-0 drubbing for the rest of my life.

That's different Michigan was terrible that year and although FSU wasn't good Bowden had never been shut out at home. That is an accomplishment.

Back