• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHIT IS GETTING REAL IN CHARLOTTE!

gqTWT.St.138.jpeg

Seems they couldn't give away press access. And those in the background appear annoyed their lunch is being interrupted.

Who knew uncc is in the big south football conference.

Who knew uncc is in the big south football conference.

Who knew uncc had a football team? Going to be hard to fill a roster for games considering all their students go home on weekends.

And they chose not to put in lights at the stadium. All 12:00 kickoffs, and not because you're on a bad tv station.

You can really sense a lot of fear and butthurt in the posts from the App State fans. They know which way the wind is blowing.

Went to a party at Chowan way back. Great time, top 3 party experience of my life.

Seriously??? I had no idea people actually partied at Chowan (and I grew up 10 minutes from the campus). Hope you enjoyed the beautiful city of Murfreesboro.

The rest of the ACC casts a wary eye over their shoulders towards Charlotte, worried about what is to come. Shit is getting real indeed.

sorry, those uniforms suck IMO. Isn't gold a UNC satellite campus color? Use it. The green and black and white ain't working. If you are going to do green sans gold, you got to go Philly Eagles dark green, not sequoia green or whatever the hell that is. garish.

The fact that things are "getting real" at UNCC is almost as good as 8.5% (and dropping) unemployment rate in Mecklenburg, Co.

Charlotte is THE place to be. Woo hoo.

Toured the UNCC campus this year. My daughter and I were both much more impressed than we thought we would be. The new stadium is small but really nice and has plenty of room to expand. She's not going there because she got in her first choice but we were both impressed.

Back