• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHIT IS GETTING REAL IN CHARLOTTE!

49ers is the lamest name ever. It has none of the history of the West Coast and according to google the name stems from the school almost being closed in 1949. Embarrassing.

US 49 is pure coincindence, but it was the 49er "spirit"

1oKzMp.St.138.jpeg

Capri pants??

I still suspect Heavy Petter.

Oh its definitely HP. And he's become so committed to it that I wonder if failures in his personal life and/or his feelings of inadequacy are sending him into a Moon-like existence. Where he can only get his rocks off by devoting hours and hours to creating a internet persona.

Either that or he's just bored a lot. :noidea:

maybe wake can replace their usual game with navy with a team like unc charlotte.. im getting tired of losing to navy

Oh its definitely HP. And he's become so committed to it that I wonder if failures in his personal life and/or his feelings of inadequacy are sending him into a Moon-like existence. Where he can only get his rocks off by devoting hours and hours to creating a internet persona.

Either that or he's just bored a lot. :noidea:

Says the UNC-C alum who spends his time on a Wake Forest message board posting about Alabama.

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

Can't wait for ASU to play there and take over 85% of the stadium. It'll be nice to have another home game in Charlotte every few years

No, you see, Charlotte is a woman's name. As it is used for the Queen City it very much resembles their west coast buddies and their gold digging exercises. So yes, the 49'ers will raise their collective asses but they will be on the take...eagerly awaiting a Gamecock or some other mascot to arrive and pound the back gate.

LMAO! Well said Lec!

Says the UNC-C alum who spends his time on a Wake Forest message board posting about Alabama.

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

At least I don't hide it behind a parody. That being said whatever dude, keep it up, it honestly doesn't bother me.

Just couldn't resist the chance to rip into Demon DKE's retarded twin brother.

only retarded because he went to unc-c

LOL@ Weak Florist Demon Deacon fans making fun of somebody else's mascot.

Our mascot is easily one of the best, unique, and most original in all sports. How many teams carry the name 49ers? Anyway thank Marshall, EMU, Tulane, and Hawaii for the uniform ideas.

Our mascot is easily one of the best, unique, and most original in all sports. How many teams carry the name 49ers? Anyway thank Marshall, EMU, Tulane, and Hawaii for the uniform ideas.

There is one other college team named the 49ers. There is one other college team named deacons.

49ers has a real link to Charlotte too.
I have zero connection to Charlotte and don't give 2 cents about them, but when feeding the troll as a wake rep, at least know what you're talking about.

Back