• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at an Orlando Gay Night Club

I don't think you get Junebug's point.
I "get" his point, as much as there is to get - it's a stupid point. Gun free zones don't prevent mass murders, duh? Drug laws also don't prevent Scarface motherfuckers from smuggling tons across the border, that doesn't mean the laws are ineffective. The everyday added safety that gun free zones provide outweighs the possible nightmare scenario lack of armed defenders.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So he was grossed out that the two guys kissing weren't kissing him?

The idea that businesses would proactively depend upon the protection of random patrons guns is ludicrous.

Blatant trolling is bad enough by itself, but blatant trolling about an event in which over 100 people were shot is pretty shitty.

I "get" his point, as much as there is to get - it's a stupid point. Gun free zones don't prevent mass murders, duh? Drug laws also don't prevent Scarface motherfuckers from smuggling tons across the border, that doesn't mean the laws are ineffective. The everyday added safety that gun free zones provide outweighs the possible nightmare scenario lack of armed defenders.

"Possible" nightmare scenario? Do you know what thread you are posting in?

I have a friend that was getting some work done on his .30-06 at a local gun shop. A guy came into the store and struck up a conversation with said friend. He was tight for money and was trying to pawn his bushmaster with all the attachments you would expect someone to have who wants to do battle with the local coyote population. He sold it for $300 with multiple 30 round magazines.

I'd like to say I was shocked but not really anymore. While writing this post I was curious to see what you could buy one for on the internet. Good news, you can put this thing on layaway if you are strapped for cash. This particular one is $1375, but you can get one with enough spare clips to only kill half of the local coyote population.

wm_8212167.jpg

Layaway available for 25% down and 25% monthly.

Can be made California-compliant for $25

TacOpShop, Riverdale, Utah 100% Lifetime Warranty on firearms and accessories!! Bushmaster XM15 Lite Weight, Quick Response Carbine QRC SuperKit 5.56/.223 Description A Weapon to wield in unweildy circumstances, the Bushmaster Quick Response Carbine is an ultra-lite rifle built for quick action and rapid movement. Yet, with Full Aluminum Upper and Lower, the Bushmaster Quick Response Carbine is rugged enough for a lifetime of service or sport, built for the gun enthusiast. Technical Specifications

Caliber: 5.56 NATO/ .223 Caliber Barrel: 1:9 Right-Handed Twist, Carbine-Length, Chrome Lined 16" Superlight contour barrel with Melonite treatment Corrosion-resistant hard-coat anodized and Teflon-coated receiver Polymer M4 six-position collapsible stock is easy to adjust Quick-detach Bushmaster Mini Red Dot Sight A3 Full Flat-Top Receiver Rail Covers Front & Rear flip-up sights 6-position Collapsile Stock Sling Rings Bayonet Lug Forward-Assist Brass Deflector Dust Cover Aluminum Upper & Lower Receiver A2 Flash Hider

If you have trouble getting your payment processed, you can always go with NRA Payment Alliance Processing. They are in the business of freedom.

main-image.png

I have a friend that was getting some work done on his .30-06 at a local gun shop. A guy came into the store and struck up a conversation with said friend. He was tight for money and was trying to pawn his bushmaster with all the attachments you would expect someone to have who wants to do battle with the local coyote population. He sold it for $300 with multiple 30 round magazines.

I'd like to say I was shocked but not really anymore. While writing this post I was curious to see what you could buy one for on the internet. Good news, you can put this thing on layaway if you are strapped for cash. This particular one is $1375, but you can get one with enough spare clips to only kill half of the local coyote population.

wm_8212167.jpg

Layaway available for 25% down and 25% monthly.

Can be made California-compliant for $25

TacOpShop, Riverdale, Utah 100% Lifetime Warranty on firearms and accessories!! Bushmaster XM15 Lite Weight, Quick Response Carbine QRC SuperKit 5.56/.223 Description A Weapon to wield in unweildy circumstances, the Bushmaster Quick Response Carbine is an ultra-lite rifle built for quick action and rapid movement. Yet, with Full Aluminum Upper and Lower, the Bushmaster Quick Response Carbine is rugged enough for a lifetime of service or sport, built for the gun enthusiast. Technical Specifications

Caliber: 5.56 NATO/ .223 Caliber Barrel: 1:9 Right-Handed Twist, Carbine-Length, Chrome Lined 16" Superlight contour barrel with Melonite treatment Corrosion-resistant hard-coat anodized and Teflon-coated receiver Polymer M4 six-position collapsible stock is easy to adjust Quick-detach Bushmaster Mini Red Dot Sight A3 Full Flat-Top Receiver Rail Covers Front & Rear flip-up sights 6-position Collapsile Stock Sling Rings Bayonet Lug Forward-Assist Brass Deflector Dust Cover Aluminum Upper & Lower Receiver A2 Flash Hider

I have seen a lot in my 52 years but that is scary as hell that it can be obtained for $300. Also heard today there are more than 8 million AK 47's in the US.

Do you? Because it's about an event in which 49 people died, and you want to troll about gun free zones? Really?

Yes, really. If just one person had had a gun in or behind the bar we likely wouldn't be talking about this. But instead you want to talk about gun registries and strict civil liability, like any of that is going to deter a homocidal maniac.

Yes, really. If just one person had had a gun in or behind the bar we likely wouldn't be talking about this. But instead you want to talk about gun registries and strict civil liability, like any of that is going to deter a homocidal maniac.

Somebody else neg rep him, I used mine already.

So he was grossed out that the two guys kissing weren't kissing him?

Shooter's dad is a piece of work. Plays dress up in fatigues for his video blog where he claims he's part of the transition Afghan government. Posted on Facebook after the shootings that God will punish gays.

Reading between the lines, dad's a loopy homophobe and the shooter was still deeply in the closet.

"Possible" nightmare scenario? Do you know what thread you are posting in?

Do you? Because it's about an event in which 49 people died, and you want to troll about gun free zones? Really?
We now must assume that Junebug has a go-bag full of cash and a fallout shelter full of canned goods, otherwise he wouldn't be the model of preparedness that he presumes to be.

i don't neg rep dissenting ideas. I neg rep trolls and idiots. You decide which category you belong in.

Yeah, this all could have been prevented if we'd just made him get a background check.

So background checks should be more thorough?

i don't neg rep dissenting ideas. I neg rep trolls and idiots. You decide which category you belong in.

Junebug is one of many conservatives who spent 24 hours pretending to care about 50 dead gays and allies and he's getting tired of it.

That's moronic. It was a crowded dark and pulsing lit bar. To think a bartender could hit that guy across the room is pure fantasy.

What's more likely is the bartender or manager would have shot innocent people.

We're so far apart on this it's ridiculous. Some of us bitch about not getting gun control legislation passed while others like Junebug are saying that the answer is more fucking guns.

Back