• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at the Parliament

C'mon sailor, say it...we understand that your thought is it had to be a Muslim...

What a fucking bullshit post.

Completely agreed. So much for that whole "I would never attack first" nonsense.

It also says plenty about where rj's mind went on this attack when hearing the news.

--------------------------------------

Back to the actual incident --

Seems a car aimed for and ran over pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before trying to get into Parliament shortly after. Somewhere in there a police officer was stabbed and an assailant was shot.

This is also the one year anniversary of the attack in Brussels.

Since the reports didn't show any people injured, other than the perp, and given sailor's overt and unapologetic bigotry, my response was quite legitimate. It's not my fault you are too chicken to stand up to a bigot, but then again you support kickball where fans routinely attack black players with racial epithets and at least one neo-Nazi plays professionally. Nice "sport".

Yeah, I don't have a history on here on being an prick to assholes. Good point, hoss.

This will be my last response to you on this thread as I don't want you to succeed in making yet another thread about yourself. So transparent. Enjoy your day.

Sky News reporting that two are dead now and others have "catastrophic" injuries

probably could've just waited a few posts and sailor would've opened himself up for a broadside, anyway. way to blow your wad

You made it more about me..not me...

They are blocking off several street in central London.

A police officer and a woman have died from the attacks. The two confirmed fatalities so far.

A MP attempted to help the police officer on the scene by mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and cutting off blood flow to his wounds. The MP used to be in Britain's Army. Still more heroes than villains out there in the world.

looks like an islamic terrorist to me

[video]http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10077479.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/Palace-of-Westminster-incident.jpg[/video]

Back