• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at the Parliament

If it wasn't a joke, it was just a shit post. Kind of like rjkarl's post in this thread.

FYI, West Meck is 90% minorities.

I don't understand your point.

Kind of disturbing that you think that was a joke. You have a weird sense of humor.

You, a teacher, made light of school violence. I'm the disturbed one? Always and forever undepheated.

You, an asshole, falsely accused someone of making light of school violence. I'm the disturbed one?

Why are you trying to use this event to score some weird internet points?

DG3, he made a point. he didn't make a joke or make light of violence.

You, an asshole, falsely accused someone of making light of school violence. I'm the disturbed one?

Why are you trying to use this event to score some weird internet points?

Holy shit. That's fucking rich. Never stop, Ph. Please never stop.

I have no idea what DG3 is pissed off about. But the internet is made for moral outrage, so I say soldier on, friend.

Holy shit. That's fucking rich. Never stop, Ph. Please never stop.

The only other person who agrees with you is SCDeac13. You turned a thread about an international tragedy into some weird vendetta against me. You've got problems, man. Deal with that then check back in. Thoughts and prayers.

I'm not mad at all. You should know by now I don't really give a shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only other person who agrees with you is SCDeac13. You turned a thread about an international tragedy into some weird vendetta against me. You've got problems, man. Deal with that then check back in. Thoughts and prayers.

Don't flatter yourself. I perceived what you said as making light of something you probably shouldn't especially given your profession. I couldn't care less about you normally but I will chime in if it appears you're being a dick. I would expect you to do the same of me.

Don't flatter yourself. I perceived what you said as making light of something you probably shouldn't especially given your profession. I couldn't care less about you normally but I will chime in if it appears you're being a dick. I would expect you to do the same of me.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I've been doing.

I don't understand your point.

You made a comment about the kid probably being white. I stated the racial makeup of the school which shows it being a low likelihood that he's white.

It's stupid to argue the race of that kid but you're the one that brought it up to make some point - which was what again?

You made a comment about the kid probably being white. I stated the racial makeup of the school which shows it being a low likelihood that he's white.

It's stupid to argue the race of that kid but you're the one that brought it up to make some point - which was what again?

OK. So did you also state from the racial makeup of London that the Parliament shooter was probably white?

Back