• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shooting at the Parliament

Killer was born and raised in England, never under investigation for terrorism.

kind of like the terrorism in the continental U.S.; (attacks on bases on foreign soil are by definition military attacks) it's homegrown and in the form of mass public shootings.

9/11 was real, but that was a small, insignificant sect of people otherwise isolated and alone. then the U.S. used it for its full PR/propaganda potential. the whole radical islamic terrorism thing is a farce, we created it, fostered it, helped it grow, spread it from the hindu kush mountains to iraq and israel has been doing its part in the levant for some time now... we, the U.S., always need an enemy. everyone always needs a foe to rally against and juxtapose with and provide justification for any number of things.

it's always been this way. humans have an innate tendency to think in good v evil terms. if xtianity were really real, why wouldn't god just eliminate satan? a carrot must always have a stick, a protagonist must always have a foil. just as our president needs allies, he also needs the boogeymen.

Last edited:
e967aae7978aad0e53c207e5842b8c1a.jpg

For any Charlotte Deacs with family/friends at West Meck high, apparently there's an active shooter. I just got a text from a girl who's coworker has a daughter hiding in the bathroom. I do not know the validity or severity at all. Just wanted to pass along in case you guys may know someone there.

Update: Probably a hoax? I can't look it up at the moment, so no clue if it's true or not.

Update 2: Apparently a student who made a social media threat towards a teacher showed up to school with a knife. Sounds like it was quickly and quietly handled by security personnel.

Last edited:
For any Charlotte Deacs with family/friends at West Meck high, apparently there's an active shooter. I just got a text from a girl who's coworker has a daughter hiding in the bathroom. I do not know the validity or severity at all. Just wanted to pass along in case you guys may know someone there.

Update: Probably a hoax? I can't look it up at the moment, so no clue if it's true or not.

Update 2: Apparently a student who made a social media threat towards a teacher showed up to school with a knife. Sounds like it was quickly and quietly handled by security personnel.

Muslim or crazy white teenage boy?

i didnt interpret him asking about the nature of the assailant as a joke but I also wouldnt' give a rip; not sure what one's profession has to do with making a joke. Are oncologists allowed to make cancer jokes?

A teacher makes light of school violence. You don't see that as a little distasteful?

Kind of disturbing that you think that was a joke. You have a weird sense of humor.

i didnt interpret him asking about the nature of the assailant as a joke but I also wouldnt' give a rip; not sure what one's profession has to do with making a joke. Are oncologists allowed to make cancer jokes?

You keep using that word...

Do you make cancer jokes?

Everybody hear about the crazy white guy who drove from Maryland to Manhattan for the sole purpose of killing a homeless black guy with a sword?

Kind of disturbing that you think that was a joke. You have a weird sense of humor.

If it wasn't a joke, it was just a shit post. Kind of like rjkarl's post in this thread.

FYI, West Meck is 90% minorities.

Back