• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

What better way to remember Snowzilla than with this awesome T-shirt?!

imrs.php

What is this new storm on the numbers/doofus panic scale? Is it the low with everyone needs to be prepared for days without power, food shortages, a water crisis, and deaths in the hundreds or is it the high end with mass casualties and the end of civilization as we know it?

What is this new storm on the numbers/doofus panic scale? Is it the low with everyone needs to be prepared for days without power, food shortages, a water crisis, and deaths in the hundreds or is it the high end with mass casualties and the end of civilization as we know it?

KenPom says end of world as we know it.

Well Jonas killed 50 people and the estimated damage is around $1 billion. I would say that was a pretty catastrophic storm. Sorry some of you guys didn't get 100% of what you wanted in your own specific location.

Well Jonas killed 50 people and the estimated damage is around $1 billion. I would say that was a pretty catastrophic storm. Sorry some of you guys didn't get 100% of what you wanted in your own specific location.

Look at Numbers getting defensive and pissy as if he did any of the real analysis or predictions himself.

yeah and like I said I'm sorry some of you didn't get all the snow and ice you were supposed to but the storm was in fact as bad as projected. Just maybe not in your backyards

Pretty sure most of the Jonas mockery comes from you suggesting the NFC Championship game might not happen that night because half the state would be in a state of emergency, the Cardinals wouldn't be able to get there on Saturday, etc.

Numbers, please don't let the critics lead to you tempering your Snowpom forecasts. I had snow on the ground up until yesterday when the rain washed it away. It was a massive storm and had a huge impact on much of the country. No forecast is 100%.

Back