• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Pretty sure most of the Jonas mockery comes from you suggesting the NFC Championship game might not happen that night because half the state would be in a state of emergency, the Cardinals wouldn't be able to get there on Saturday, etc.

Yeah and I used the conditional word "if" there is X amount of ice, the Cardinals would have a difficult time getting there. The "if" didn't occur.

Also the entire state was already in a state of emergency which was why I said it was dumb to wait to get here.

You wanna mock on that go ahead since it is what it is but don't mock on the "Jonas didn't pan out" because it definitely did and turned out to be a bad storm.

People on here are really weird about winter weather. They bitch about how everything gets shut down and then also bitch about how forecasts "never turn out right" even when they do turn out right.

nobody is bitching. everybody is making fun of you however.

The storm accounted for nearly $500M to $1B directly and indirectly according to The Atlantic.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, JUST A RUN OF THE MILL LITTLE SNOWSTORM.

Just never got the utility of being a bully on the internet like some of you get off on.

But play on players.

i don't get the utility of creating your own snowstorm forecasts when there are literally hundreds of professional trained meteorologists who provide them, but play on

i don't get the utility of creating your own snowstorm forecasts when there are literally hundreds of professional trained meteorologists who provide them, but play on

I prefer Snowpom. Why do we discuss sports or politics where there are (sort of) experts who do it on tv?

I don't get the utility of talking about (insert anything) when there are literally hundreds of professionally trained (insert anything here) who talk about it, but play on.

it's fine if he wants to play amateur weatherboy. it's fine if weatherboy wants to hysterically jump up and down predicting that the nfc championship game could be canceled because of a snowpom prediction.

it's also fine if everybody else but his dwarf twin wants to make fun of the hysterics.

When Milhouse posts more than five words it means he cares. Why do you care so much about this Milly?!

Well Jonas killed 50 people and the estimated damage is around $1 billion. I would say that was a pretty catastrophic storm. Sorry some of you guys didn't get 100% of what you wanted in your own specific location.

Forgiven. Just don't let it happen again.

Yeah and I used the conditional word "if" there is X amount of ice, the Cardinals would have a difficult time getting there. The "if" didn't occur.

Using conditional words and qualifiers all of the time also leads people to mock or "bully" you.

Being an internet douchebag is usually the sign of a sad, pathetic, life. Given the fact that most of the people on here continue to do it over and over again it's pretty clear who is a member of the small dick, sports car driving, ASD;BC lifestyle that afflicts so many of you.

while i'm all in for randomly harrassing people here, doesn't calling everyone else sad, pathetic, and small dicked kind of qualify as "being an internet douchebag?"

Back