• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Using conditional words and qualifiers all of the time also leads people to mock or "bully" you.

Doesn't really matter either way then. I get mocked for saying something when I took a concrete stance on what would happen (and 95% of it happened) and then if I put an "if" in front of it people make fun of me for hedging but then take it as an unconditional truth.

Can't win with anonymous trolls.

while i'm all in for randomly harrassing people here, doesn't calling everyone else sad, pathetic, and small dicked kind of qualify as "being an internet douchebag?"

Ah the old "isn't being intolerant of intolerance being a bigot yourself?" argument.

while i'm all in for randomly harrassing people here, doesn't calling everyone else sad, pathetic, and small dicked kind of qualify as "being an internet douchebag?"

Those types of posts are less than 1% of all posts I have on here, not 75-95%.

I don't really know what else to say about people that continue to rail on people anonymously other than they lead extremely meaningless, pointless lives and get off on pissing people off who are passionate about different things.

From now on I'll "let Drew announce snow storms" and you guys can circle jerk each other here.

Don't stop the weather talk. I, and clearly a lot of other people, enjoy reading what you have to say- you, drew, doofus, and a few others seem to be the most well informed when it comes to the subject.

agreed. i like the weather discussion. don't get all feely on us. people just like to give each other hell.

Jesus Christ, millennials are awful. I fondly remember when one dude would call another a pussy, the other would respond by calling him gay or insulting his mother, and everyone would laugh and move forward. Now all this psychoanalysis bullshit. Unbearable.

Ball busting is truly a lost art form.

I don't really know what else to say about people that continue to rail on people anonymously other than they lead extremely meaningless, pointless lives and get off on pissing people off who are passionate about different things.

Are people seriously railing on you and your brother?

Have you noticed how there are no longer trolls on the soccer threads? It's because they didn't get the attention they wanted with retaliatory posts. HINT HINT.

Angry Suburban Dad with a Boring Career

Is that really it? I thought the BC was Big Cock. But what you said makes more sense. For the longest time I thought it was Autism Spectrum Disorder and couldn't figure out what the BC meant.

Back