• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Over 6" in the boro. No end in sight.
bfc2c024158d1b2b36be1198f24be993.jpg

We might see some thundersnow in the 'Noke this afternoon - have only experienced that once before.

This thing is definitely not a bust. I’d be stunned if we didn’t see a foot.

Mostly ice here in Cabarrus county. Huntersville is 100' from my front door. I'd guess we have 1"-2", but the ice is coming down with velocity now. I have a 4:30 pm flight to SFO that hasn't yet been canceled. Getting to CLT ought to be fun.

8" or more here so far in SW Winston Salem and its falling heavy and fast.

Mostly ice here in Cabarrus county. Huntersville is 100' from my front door. I'd guess we have 1"-2", but the ice is coming down with velocity now. I have a 4:30 pm flight to SFO that hasn't yet been canceled. Getting to CLT ought to be fun.
144 of the 150 scheduled flights departing at the 9:30 am slot were cancelled.

The Mrs. flight from St. Pete to Concord has already been cancelled for tomorrow.

144 of the 150 scheduled flights departing at the 9:30 am slot were cancelled.

The Mrs. flight from St. Pete to Concord has already been cancelled for tomorrow.

With a forecast of ice until late afternoon, I'm more worried about getting to CLT from home. Flight is still "on time." The question: will it be any better tomorrow morning?

i'm going out on a limb and saying the 1-3 inch forecast they were saying for richmond is a bit off

Switched over fully to sleet in South Winston. Had 12 inches of snow at the changeover, and was obligated to play "Informer".

Back