• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Love the old “balsam forest” and “frosted cupcake” candle combo

how many candles do you own

How many do I own, or how many have I purchased? Own: probably a dozen, how many have I purchased? Maybe 3. This is the time of year when everyone who works at an office is loaded up with gifted holiday lotions and candles

How many of y’all have a generator to combat the incoming showmaggedon?

We lost power for 4 days just last week, so I’m hoping that those repairs will carry us through this storm

giphy.gif

What’s really fun is when the power is out for long enough that you run out of regular candles and you have to burn all your scented candles at the same time and you get a real cosmic gumbo of non-complimentary headache inducing scents filling your house

Bought 4 battery lanterns yesterday, but will also lay out the candle buffet for the scented high.

Had a generator at my d house but not at this one. The generator pretty much cost as much as my old house.

How many of y’all have a generator to combat the incoming showmaggedon?

My generator is at a friend's house due to storage space at my place. I let them know that I'm crashing at their place if I lose power lol.

Since everybody was concerned, just wanted to let y’all know that Delta did a travel advisory and so I rebooked my Sunday morning flight to Saturday before the storm gets here for no charge.

Since everybody was concerned, just wanted to let y’all know that Delta did a travel advisory and so I rebooked my Sunday morning flight to Saturday before the storm gets here for no charge.

Poor knight jumped the gun

Back