• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Drew's European models really let us all down last week, can we trust him?

2rothci.jpg

if i'm reading the caption at the bottom correctly: the 48 hours after tues at 3pm?

It showed overnight in Winston. Schools on delay right now.... What the Fuck...

Guilford County closed. They're not calling for any accumulation.

Talk about an absurd excess of caution.

We have a light dusting in HP. Probably sweep-able.

Guilford County closed. They're not calling for any accumulation.

Talk about an absurd excess of caution.

There have been 60 wrecks in Forsyth and Gulford already according to WXII. The roads weren't pretreated or worked on at all. Doubt you want school buses out there.

Based on the traffic it looks like the schools made the right call. 7 car pile up at Peters Creek. I40WB looks AWFUL at Gallimore Dairy.

Ugh. This is the worst timing for an over-performing event. I drive 35 minutes into school in Durham. When I walked in the door, got the call about the delay. Wake County has already closed and I expect Durham to follow soon.

There have been 60 wrecks in Forsyth and Gulford already according to WXII. The roads weren't pretreated or worked on at all. Doubt you want school buses out there.

They should've treated the roads. Unfortunately, from the on-scene videos they're showing, the biggest problems is people driving like idiots.

Last week, people drove like they had sense. This week, not so much.

Ugh. This is the worst timing for an over-performing event. I drive 35 minutes into school in Durham. When I walked in the door, got the call about the delay. Wake County has already closed and I expect Durham to follow soon.

Live the dream, Drew.

Back