• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Bro, I'm no astrophysicist, but isn't that saying that is the 75% percentile? So, there is only a 25% likelihood of those amounts, and a 75% likelihood it is less than those amounts? Weather nerds, what say ye?

Stop making sense, I'm trying to whip LK into a frenzy here.

Another Map

B-oRvqDUMAAr7wJ.png:large

i love that people are still using MS Paint.

WSFCS delayed two hours tomorrow. WHAT THE FUCK. I was out driving early this afternoon and the roads couldn't have been much clearer.

Hope everyone enjoys going to school in mid-June.

WSFCS delayed two hours tomorrow. WHAT THE FUCK. I was out driving early this afternoon and the roads couldn't have been much clearer.

Hope everyone enjoys going to school in mid-June.

You realize there's a cap on makeup days?

I am convinced reading this thread yearly (and every snowstorm) that people have no grasp on what goes into making the decision to close or delay schools.

I am convinced reading this thread yearly (and every snowstorm) that people have no grasp on what goes into making the decision to close or delay schools.

Fuck children, too many of them anyways. Good method of population control....

Finally stopped snowing in Raleigh. They called for a dusting and it ended up snowing for 11.5 straight hours. Wild.

Back