• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So how exactly did this happen?

Lauder, they are hard of hearing.

Say it louder, BSF.

It's truly amazing. The man hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and the Left has already drunk-historied their defeat. It's not that we're selling feel-good solutions that nobody's buying. No, not at all. It's a post-fact era of fake news. That's why we lost. If only voters were smart enough to see our brilliance. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Just do me a favor, guys. Whenever you lament how smart and underappreciated you and your policy ideas are, please do it loudly and in the presence of swing state voters. They really need to hear that message one more time. They're just not getting it.

Last edited:
Take your "workers of the world unite" commie gobbledygook and shove it. This is now the America First age. Sanity has been restored. All you America hating globalists can gtfo.

Hilarious that you think a man who personally owes foreign criminal bankers 9 figures is going to put America first.

This idea that you can just isolate yourself in the year 2016/2017 is hysterical. We are a global world, it has happened and you can't change it.

I think his point was nations have their place, too. That is what Britain's voters said (and they were Labor voters). That is what French voters are saying in the first rounds of their election. That is what most Americans believe as well.

Turns out the San Bernardino shooters were pissed cause the husband's workplace had a Christmas themed party. Imagine getting furious that your co-workers celebrate Christmas ina country that is still overwhelmingly Christian. This is the difficult situation the open borders America-haters have put us in. They've demanded our country be flooded with millions of disgruntled people who see America as nothing but a paycheck and expect everyone to be ultra-tolerant of their beliefs or else. No one is talking about cutting ourselves off from the rest of the world. That is nonsense. But the days of our nation committing suicide and bending over backwards to appease America hating pc fucks are over. America First!

Say it louder, BSF.

It's truly amazing. The man hasn't even been inaugurated yet, and the Left has already drunk-historied their defeat. It's not that we're selling feel-good solutions that nobody's buying. No, not at all. It's a post-fact era of fake news. That's why we lost. If only voters were smart enough to see our brilliance. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Just do me a favor, guys. Whenever you lament how smart and underappreciated you and your policy ideas are, please do it loudly and in the presence of swing state voters. They really need to hear that message one more time. They're just not getting it.

Nope. Not falling for it. We are in full on "free pizza" mode from here on out.

Turns out the San Bernardino shooters were pissed cause the husband's workplace had a Christmas themed party. Imagine getting furious that your co-workers celebrate Christmas ina country that is still overwhelmingly Christian. This is the difficult situation the open borders America-haters have put us in. They've demanded our country be flooded with millions of disgruntled people who see America as nothing but a paycheck and expect everyone to be ultra-tolerant of their beliefs or else. No one is talking about cutting ourselves off from the rest of the world. That is nonsense. But the days of our nation committing suicide and bending over backwards to appease America hating pc fucks are over. America First!

Did Dylan Roof put America first?

07, that is so fucking stupid it's not deserving of a response but I'm giving you one cause I like you. And I'm not saying you're stupid. Even smart people say stupid shit.

Trump conveniently forgot to mention that Obama created 6,000 new jobs a day last month.

Makes holding a pep rally for paying for 1,100 of them look kinda silly

Have an inconvenient political issue with a conservative? Cite Dylan Roof! It's the handy, dandy Mono-derail! No reference to inapplicable to use!

Sorry I didn't meet the level of discourse being associated with globalism's responsibility for the San Bernardino shooting. Obviously Dylan Roof has no place in that conversation.

Sorry I didn't meet the level of discourse being associated with globalism's responsibility for the San Bernardino shooting. Obviously Dylan Roof has no place in that conversation.

What thread is this?

It's not why we lost, but you act like it's not happening. Even if you're willing to give Trump credit for Carrier, which is foolish, and not precedent for a jobs plan (he'd have to do one of these a week for 4 years to make up the kind of jobs the auto bailout did, for example), there's still the matter of the Ford plant in Kentucky that was never planning on moving that he falsely took credit for, the media reported on, and the country got dumber still.

I don't make the mistake of thinking swing state voters or rural voters are dumb. I know they're listening for what they want to hear. These pizza parties are gonna last as long as we continue to falsely give him credit.

Carrier was not a bailout.

Back