• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SPOILERS: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Discussion Thread SPOILERS

he didn't say "they are related" he just said the word related, that could literally mean anything. as in "they trained with Luke together"

So he accidentally didn't spoil much of anything. Kudos to him. I guess.

Disney owns us.

SPOILERS: Star Wars: The Force Awaketh Discussion Thread SPOILERS

She was cute but not as hot as Leia in the original trilogy. And her attractive wasn't anywhere close to the most important thing about her character.

PLAMA was obviously jerking off in the theater.

Mystery solved.
12369137_10207386128484355_5709319760695921727_n.jpg

I refuse to believe that ph, who is notorious for gettin' hard over every female comic TV show character, was sexualizing Rey less than plama, who might as well be a 30 year old azn-obsessed Mr. Magoo.

I think the majority would agree with me on both.

I refuse to believe that ph, who is notorious for gettin' hard over every female comic TV show character, was sexualizing Rey less than plama, who might as well be a 30 year old azn-obsessed Mr. Magoo.

Not mousey enough.

Love the film, and finally got through this whole thread.

Lots of breadcrumbs dropped supporting Rey being the daughter of Han/Leia, but also Luke. I think the Han/Leia interactions were intentional misdirection.

As others have stated, it was very predictable- you knew there was a light saber in the box, r2 under the cloth, Leia from the transport, and most obviously Han's death (I almost said 'oh no' as he starts walking toward the bridge). But it didn't matter; Still loved it. Great movie.

Defending the ending with Hayden Christensen overlayed? Droid, please.

Saw it a second time and noticed quite a bit more. Noticed Finn pulled the little floating training stood Ben gave Luke in Episode IV. Also one of those droids that looks like a trash can was at the Resistance Base. There was also one of those rolling Empire box droids when Finn and Poe escape on the tie fighter

Finally found it interesting Poe is only XWing fighter with red and black X Wing. Makes me wonder if he is bad or goes bad

I enjoyed those throwback additions. Lots of OT circle jerking for the fans.

My take was the color differentiation was simply there to signify 'important character'.

He was also the top pilot in the resistance.

Apologies if already posted, but part three of the "What if the Prequels were good?" came out last week. I think these are a great re-write of all the prequels and are fun to imagine as films.

These are great. Too bad he wasn't on the writing staff.

Back