• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring!

I can't decide whether to go ahead and shovel now so the load isn't so bad tomorrow or sit my ass inside and get drunk. SO CONFLICTED.

I can't decide whether to go ahead and shovel now so the load isn't so bad tomorrow or sit my ass inside and get drunk. SO CONFLICTED.

I just came in from shoveling the first 4". I strongly advise you to sit inside and drink.

True I should email the academic affairs people here and let them know that they don't need to stay up worrying about canceling class tomorrow: it clearly won't be bad!

Sooooooo power outages in the Triangle. Haven't heard of any yet, but curious to see what happens with the freezing rain. Heard that .25" is about the threshold for ice build up on power lines. Any estimates regarding power outages? Got the Kerosene, heater, and beer ready. Excellent and safe cmobo, no doubt

Wrong. I don't want internet friends nor did I think "everyone was on my side". At no point did anyone including myself think that you'd get banned from the boards for a weather prediction. I guess as sad as it is, these silly threads and your silly internet club are the center of your existence. Go have a cold one and enjoy the snow.

...saneff?

Sleeting pretty steadily in Pfafftown/Bethania area. Just went out to my deck for more fire wood & got pelted good.

Snow

E's daycare is a chain. I just checked their closings site and it says "ALL NC schools will be closed Thursday"
Crazy.

there are people sledding down my street. might be fun but I think it's too cold to go outside!

Back