• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Standup Comedy

Who are some of your favorite comedians doing standup today?

Seeing Michelle Wolf here in Philly tomorrow night. Louis CK is the best I've ever seen live, followed by Chris Rock.

Neal Brennan's latest on Netflix was great.

She is not just funny, she's smart too.

I am a big Bill Burr fan heard his latest special was weak sauce though. Going to see Dave Chappelle/Chris Rock in Austin when they come to town.

He can be annoying, but this slays me every time.

Edit. I suck at embedding videos. Wtf.

I am a big Bill Burr fan heard his latest special was weak sauce though. Going to see Dave Chappelle/Chris Rock in Austin when they come to town.

Burr fan here. And yes, though it has its moments, his latest special is a little weak.

He can be annoying, but this slays me every time.

Edit. I suck at embedding videos. Wtf.

You were using the shortcut URL. You have to use the full one (ie "youtube.com\abc123xyz789")

Lewis Black
Chris Rock
John Oliver
Ron White
Maria Bamford
Steven Wright
Jimmy Carr
Chelsea Perretti
Wyatt Cenac
John Mullaney

I'm probably forgetting a couple.

Patton Oswalt has been killing it lately. His most recent Netflix special is really really good.

The Bonfire with Big Jay Oakerson and Dan Soder is a show on Mondays and Wednesdays on the Comedy Central channel on Sirius XM is hilarious. I haven't liked what I've seen from Soder's standup but Oakerson is really funny. Kyle Kinane is funny to me, too.

If you can't laugh at that there's something the matter with you ! It really still "STANDS UP" some thirty years later.

When frank caliendo does standup he's funny. When he actually wears costumes on TV he's not.

Seeing Chris D'Elia next month. Thinking about Ron White, too (I think he's coming to the Joel) - he's the best of the Middle American redneck standup guys.

Kevin James was funny as hell when we saw him at Goodnight's here in Raleigh

Back