• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

When doofus had no posts, I said not typical doofus. Which was correct, after he started posting I got a different read and acted accordingly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Boston/Texas interaction is a hot mess...
Really bad attempt at separation here assuming Toogs is Mafia 1... Raises the possible question of which one isn't Mafia?

You're right I shouldnt argue with idiots

But I'm having too much fun

Boston bus does NOT equal killing Rommy at night. Nor does it equal asking me if I think Rommy is maf day 2, nor is it voting for him day 3 right out the gate only to switch your vote later to a Tim lynch

Right but that was like 25% of my posts so if I was a high frequency poster you can imagine how impressive that would be. That going along with my 2 civ clears pretty much makes me the most efficient mafia player of all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should clarify, this hot mess isn't swaying my opinion and there really is no need to continue in the thread.

My group of civs is unchanged-
Raise, damo, Lokis, tejas, qt

I'm going to be on and off today while I remain alive.

Posted my list with these names originally d3 (post before this). Don't have a reason to change them aaaand I am rooting for remaining Mafia to be Toog/dv7/Boston (or 2 of them if Gooner is bad) so I can get a cookie.

Posted my list with these names originally d3 (post before this). Don't have a reason to change them aaaand I am rooting for remaining Mafia to be Toog/dv7/Boston (or 2 of them if Gooner is bad) so I can get a cookie.

Hahaha, you don't really think Gooner is bad. Nice try.

There is an important message from the Rules Committee that everyone needs to see. Please read the following from the Head of the Committee. Thank you.

Thank you, Commissioner. There was an incident at the beginning of Day 7 involving RHTB&G (Raise) which needed review. Here you can see the incident:

Raise, please clear your PMs.

Obviously, the Commissioner was attempting to provide vital information to the player, but the player failed to leave room in his inbox for the message to be received. While there is clearly no intent to injure the game, the player's failure to provide an avenue of communication potentially put himself in position to gain an unfair advantage. Moreover, this event occurred in the waning stages of the game, when the situation becomes magnified. After discussions with the player in question and considering the innocuous, yet significant, nature of the event, the committee has determined that the player in question it to be suspended for the remainder of this game, but no further actions will be necessary. This suspension is effective immediately.

Raise - vanilla civ - has been removed from the game.

You are the Washington Capitals. You won the President’s Trophy this season and looked pretty much unstoppable most of the year. Of course, then came the playoffs. You shouldn't have expected to be more than a vanilla civ in a game about the Stanley Cup Finals. You are, in fact, a vanilla civ.

Thank you, and you may now continue the game in progress.

What are the benefits of being on your good side?

And what happens when I'm on your bad side?

I will let the peanut gallery answer this post game.

Following the comissioner's announcement, I'll go ahead and vote Toogs and see about a majority.

Boston goes tomorrow.
Toogs

you are making a grave mistake, I know 2 of the 3

also amazing that angle shootin raise offered himself up

Back