• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Discussion Thread

"Hope is not lost today, it is found"

Not the best day to send this message to Demon Deacon fans.

That's a good trailer too. Kylo Ren's lightsaber is growing on me. It looks really screwed up.

Right. Which is what I think it means.

I wonder if this will have a cliffhanger ending for Ep. 8 or will it be more self-contained a la Eps 1 and 4?

That's a good trailer too. Kylo Ren's lightsaber is growing on me. It looks really screwed up.

which could mean he's not Force-sensitive and just a wannabe

Right. Which is what I think it means.

OldYellowishHusky.gif

I'm not so sure he's a pretender though, maybe it's an old sith prototype he found in some ruins or something and has sentimental value.

The new trailer is good but the fancy English accent bugs me. I don't mind English accents in the other Star Wars but not for the main character and not one that is so posh sounding.

The makeup and CGI folks are going to do some work on Leia.

The terminally ill Star Wars fan who got to see The Force Awakens last week passed away today at 32 years old.

For 9 Grand you can now pre-order a Japanese remote control full size replica R2 mini fridge. Also has a projector that plays movies via Android.

Lots of info dropping in the next few days in Entertainment Weekly.

Leia is no longer known as "Princess." She's General Leia now.

Lots of info here as well.

Back