• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Discussion Thread

EmpireCare doubled his premiums anyway.

It was good to see Finn not sweating or frantically running from something. Even with Luke's lightsaber, I feel pretty confident he doesn't use the force. There has to be another new Jedi besides Rey though, so who knows.

EmpireCare doubled his premiums anyway.

It was good to see Finn not sweating or frantically running from something. Even with Luke's lightsaber, I feel pretty confident he doesn't use the force. There has to be another new Jedi besides Rey though, so who knows.

Probs Jacen and Jaina.

i'm pretty confident fin and rey don't start out using the force. i do think one or both might have the potential to learn (like luke) and that becomes a part of this trilogy.

Yeah. I think Rey does and Finn doesn't even though he has a light saber.

LOL at Fox News sending their hot chicks after Star Wars fans.

Oh man, I know Fox News is not exactly known for reporting facts, but that discussion of Star Wars was truly bad even according to their low standards. only one of them appeared to have any clue that George Lucas was not directing the movie.

How? We still don't know jack about it.

Just watched Attack of the Clones with my daughter yesterday. Only the second time I've seen it, and it was as bad as I remembered. There were only two entertaining parts of that movie. The concept of Stormtroopers taking orders from the Jedi was an interesting juxtaposition, and Natalie Portman in that white jumpsuit.

Rewatched ESB last night after the devastating soccer match. I am so pumped for TFA.

Got my opening night ticket, which is Dec. 17th @ 7:30 pm up here. No idea how or why... Is it opening earlier than the 18th anywhere else in the US?

It's common for blockbuster movies to have Thursday night showings.

If you don't have little kids, you probably haven't see Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales. It's a funny parody of all six movies. It doesn't pull many punches on the prequels. Here's a trailer. You can probably find some of the five episodes online. They air on the Disney Channel as well.

Last edited:
If you don't have little kids, you probably haven't see Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales. It's a funny parody of all six movies. It doesn't pull many punches on the prequels. Here's a trailer. You can probably find some of the five episodes online. They air on the Disney Channel as well.

Watched this over Thanksgiving weekend w/ my daughter... Came upon it by accident and it was great.

It's opening on 12/17 here as well. 12/18 is my kids' last day of school before Christmas break, so I got tickets for a 3:30 PM showing that day. Really looking forward to it.

Back