• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Star Wars thread (Ahsoka)

I take back what I said last week about not really roping Mando into the story and doing a 1 episode fill to set up Mando 3. The last two episodes have been great and and I am ready for the rest of the season

You realize there is only one more episode right? I'm a bit frustrated that they blew 2 of the final 3 episodes completely on the Mandalorian.

They were way too heavy handed with the fan service in this one. I'm gonna be pissed if they put Luke in the final episode to aid Boba Fett.

I assumed it will be ahsoka returning with Grogu, Luke seems like he’s beginning his shut in phase.

Also to add she has history with Cad Bane from Star Wars The Clone Wars.

Last edited:
You realize there is only one more episode right? I'm a bit frustrated that they blew 2 of the final 3 episodes completely on the Mandalorian.

They were way too heavy handed with the fan service in this one. I'm gonna be pissed if they put Luke in the final episode to aid Boba Fett.

Luke going back to Tatooine to help Boba restore order to his home?

I assumed it will be ahsoka returning with Grogu, Luke seems like he’s beginning his shut in phase.

Also to add she has history with Cad Bane from Star Wars The Clone Wars.

That's a good point. If it is Ahsoka, maybe the Mandolorian and Grogu go with her to find Ezra and Thrawn?

i'm sick of luke and all the rest of the force shit. go away jedis.

i'm sick of luke and all the rest of the force shit. go away jedis.

Does anybody expect Grogu to stay with Luke? I do think the Mandalorian will end or include Grogu in full Mandalorian armor wielding the force and maybe a light saber. But not yet. The tension between Mandalorian and Jedi beliefs will be a common thread through the shows.

How is Grogu gonna ride around with Mando in that one seater?

The droid pod. Peli specifically asked Mando if he wanted her to take it out because she knows he hates droids. Mando told her to keep it in.

The droid pod. Peli specifically asked Mando if he wanted her to take it out because she knows he hates droids. Mando told her to keep it in.

Yep. They will sell so many toys and legos with Grogu riding dirty in the gun seat.

Yep. They will sell so many toys and legos with Grogu riding dirty in the gun seat.

But they could also sell a ton of Grogu holding Yoda's light saber toys. Tough decisions.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I was fine with Grogu's story ending last season. Bringing it back seems like a nod to merchandising possibilities. Meh. He's a stupid baby Yoda thing. Enough already. More asskicking, less cutesy BS.

Also, CGI Luke for a TV show is light years above CGI Tarkin from Rogue One, which was only 5-6 years ago. I really hope they go back and redo CGI Tarkin in a few years, perhaps for the 10th anniversary. That was really the only problem I had with Rogue One.

I don't think you're in the minority. The Season 2 finale could have been a series finale and I would have been fine with it. But I'm also fine with bringing him back because I think the not so distant future of Star Wars is going to be a show set a few hundred years in the future that involves a "teen" Grogu and a few generations in of rebuilt Jedi. He's not going anywhere.

Remember rumors of a show set in the High Republic period with a younger Yoda? Maybe something like that.

Also, CGI Luke for a TV show is light years above CGI Tarkin from Rogue One, which was only 5-6 years ago. I really hope they go back and redo CGI Tarkin in a few years, perhaps for the 10th anniversary. That was really the only problem I had with Rogue One.

Apparently the YouTube deep fake guy that fixed Luke from the Mandalorian was hired by Lucasfilms, recognized the talent.

I hope they don’t go back and change the CGI.

Stop “fixing” movies. Did we learn nothing from Han Shot First

All I know is that Star Wars is at its best when it’s not about skywalkers. They try to force too much shit into the story of the waspish family when there’s such a rich and interesting universe. Give me more stories like the backstories of the tusken raiders than stunt casting the space frat boy.

Back